• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Request: Brian L. Weiss, M.D. Hypnotherpist

Atrayo

Skilled Investigator
Hello Gene & Dave,

Since I notice your having an interview with Dr. Bruce Goldberg this coming November 11th.

Why not consider also Brian L. Weiss, M.D. out of South Miami Florida. He specializes in hypnotherapist regressions into various reincarnations, including those in-between incarnated lives.

Here's the link to his site:

http://www.brianweiss.com/

Thanks for at least considering this potential guest.

I have his first two books from years ago and he struck me as legit. Agree that he would make a very interesting guest.

Thanks for the remarks.

The recent show with Dr. Bruce Goldberg the fellow sounded a bit like a loon. Dr. Weiss is more so centered and moderated in his conduct and articulated research on this topic..

Although i suspected Dave & Gene knew to a degree the whackiness of Dr. Goldberg.

Yeah, I haven't read anything by Weiss in ages but he came across as well educated and sane. I tend to prefer those type guests over the typical Coast to Coast type guest. Then again, the less credible, more outrageous folks probably bring in the ratings. It's ashame Ian Stevenson is no longer with us. He was at UVA and wrote the book 20 Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation. Which leads me to another guest that would be interesting. In his book Stevenson mentions a lady in VA whose husband was a minister. Under hypnosis she started speaking in German and recounted a previous life. Anyway, there is a book called Conjuring Gretchen by Larry W. Bryant that is just about this case and the stir it caused in this small community. It's really a fascinating case.

Back