• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings to all

Tobias Kundera

Paranormal Novice
Hello everyone, my name is Tobias. I'm into reading, collecting books, and travel. My favorite bands are Massive Attack, Tricky, Portishead, Thievery Corporation, and strangely enough Iron Maiden. I love the mystery of all that is, and look forward to a day of justice for all.
Cheers out there !

Hello everyone, my name is Tobias. I'm into reading, collecting books, and travel. My favorite bands are Massive Attack, Tricky, Portishead, Thievery Corporation, and strangely enough Iron Maiden. I love the mystery of all that is, and look forward to a day of justice for all.
Cheers out there !

Welcome aboard Tobias - you have damn fine taste in music. Massive Attack, who collaborated brilliantly with Tracey Thorn and other top luminaries in music, is an all-time favorite of mine. But I found this phrase to be the most intriguing in your post "look forward to a day of justice for all." I like the sentiment in that, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind; it could mean so many different things.

I can't say i am a big fan of Iron Maiden but the other choices (in a musical sense) are thumbs up and I to am intrigued about"a day of Justice for all", it makes me think you got some goods on Donald Trump.

Welcome aboard Tobias - you have damn fine taste in music. Massive Attack, who collaborated brilliantly with Tracey Thorn and other top luminaries in music, is an all-time favorite of mine. But I found this phrase to be the most intriguing in your post "look forward to a day of justice for all." I like the sentiment in that, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind; it could mean so many different things.

Thanks Thomas. I only recently started listening to Tracey Thorn, but I like her.
Justice... I sort of believe that the reason we are all here, on this mortal coil, in this world and existence, is to establish justice and fairness. Justice to the earth, to the plants and animals, and justice between each other. And it begins with a personal commitment to dealing justly with others, even if others show one injustice. And this can lead to a personal transformation, one that may inspire others. It starts in the small things, our relationships, marriages, friendships, workplace. And goes up from there.

Cheers !

I can't say i am a big fan of Iron Maiden but the other choices (in a musical sense) are thumbs up and I to am intrigued about"a day of Justice for all", it makes me think you got some goods on Donald Trump.
Hi Wade,
Thanks for the kind words. I've got no goods but am doing my research like everyone else. Perhaps someday I'll actually be able to make sense of all of this around us.
Take care!

Back