• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings From The Great White North

is it out there?

Paranormal Novice
I am a mid-range lurker and new Paracast + member from Canada.

Does anyone besides me find the "outro" with what sounds like a door screeching way too loud compared to the show's volume? I almost have to rip my headphones off when that comes on.

Sorry to start off with a complaint!

I am really enjoying the ad-free sessions. I started with the oldest and have been busily plowing through the rest in order. In a word, fantastic!

I'm not sure I gather what you're saying. We have an outro from "Outer Limits," but the level is no louder, visually or audibly, than the voices. But it might seem so since it's more compressed. Don't take this wrong, but we've been using that stinger for years, and haven't had any complaints.

I'm not sure I gather what you're saying. We have an outro from "Outer Limits," but the level is no louder, visually or audibly, than the voices. But it might seem so since it's more compressed. Don't take this wrong, but we've been using that stinger for years, and haven't had any complaints.

Hey Gene,

I agree I did not describe what I was talking about very well. The clip I was discussing is the one that frequently comes right after Chris says "The Paracast" and is immediately after what sounds like a double tap with a gavel.

I take your point nobody has complained about this before. Cheers.

Radiohead must be the only frequency I hear well and the rest of the range needs to be turned up loud. I used to hear all of Radiohead. Gettin' old's a bitch.

Back