• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greer's Latest: The 'Unacknowledged' Documentary

ChrisJohnsen

Paranormal Adept
A friend sent me a digital download of Dr. Steven Greer's latest documentary, "Unacknowledged," last week and I finally carved out the time to watch it. Not surprisingly, it was spectacularly underwhelming. Mostly a re-hash of information contained in his Disclosure Project and the usual references to all the "briefings" he's given to high-level government officials, the existence of "free energy technology" being buried by sinister forces, yada, yada, yada.

You know you need to put your "waders" on when the first person talking to the camera answering questions is, wait for it... Richard Doty! Also, any hope I had that this wouldn't be another bullshit vanity piece, a la Greer's "Sirius" documentary, swiftly went out the window once Greer showed up on camera again and again and again. While this new film doesn't give off the "Cult of Greer" vibe that Sirius did (no armed bodyguards or C-SETI members appear in this film), there are a cornucopia of segments featuring Greer speaking to the camera showcasing his Trump-like narcissism and bloviating about the important people he's allegedly briefed. He even has the audacity, early on, to claim that the Atacama being from his Sirius documentary was of alien origin, despite the fact that Garry Nolan at Stanford, whom Greer included in his Sirius doc, tested the little guy's DNA and found it to be human. That hype-filled shitshow was "Roswell Slides"-level bullshit even before the Roswell Slides!

"Unacknowledged" also contains lots of out-of-context quotes, video clips and dubious "government documents" (with no sourcing provided) that are supposed to act as "proof" and lend credibility and gravitas to the topics being discussed. One would have to have the intelligence of an InfoWars subscriber/Trump voter to lend any credence to much of what is put forward as "evidence" here.

It's 1 hour and 45 minutes of your life you will not get back. Pollute your mind with this warmed-over bullshit at your own peril. I did enjoy the fact that Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring!) did the film's narration. I just hope he doesn't worship at the altar of Greer...

I’ve never been a big fan of Paulides’ work but I was curious about the new doc. Sounds like I can skip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, you are reading my mind. I read the description of that last night on my iTunes. It looked terrible. Speaking of terrible, I rented The Phoenix Incident a couple of months ago. I had heard the director on Alejandro’s Open Minds podcast. He should be ashamed of himself. What an exploitative piece of garbage.

Man, you are reading my mind. I read the description of that last night on my iTunes. It looked terrible. Speaking of terrible, I rented The Phoenix Incident a couple of months ago. I had heard the director on Alejandro’s Open Minds podcast. He should be ashamed of himself. What an exploitative piece of garbage.

'The Phoenix Incident' or 'Phoenix Forgotten' ?

I read the description of Phoenix Forgotten last night but it looked terrible. I did rent a different movie, The Phoenix Incident, last month and it was awful and a waste of $5.

The key thing about Doty's presence in the movie is Greer knows that 90% of the viewers have no idea about the controversy surrounding Richard Doty in the Alternative Research Community, nor will they ever have heard of L. M. Howe. If they look into these UFOlogists, they may walk away with a different perspective on Unacknowledged.

If they don't, this can be a fun-well done doc which can be viewed or d/loaded here.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Mirage%20Men%20(2013).mp4
is about Doty
http://avalonlibrary.net/Unacknowledged_(2017)_Steven_Greer.mp4

The key thing about Doty's presence in the movie is Greer knows that 90% of the viewers have no idea about the controversy surrounding Richard Doty in the Alternative Research Community, nor will they ever have heard of L. M. Howe. If they look into these UFOlogists, they may walk away with a different perspective on Unacknowledged.

If they don't, this can be a fun-well done doc which can be viewed or d/loaded here.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Mirage%20Men%20(2013).mp4
is about Doty
http://avalonlibrary.net/Unacknowledged_(2017)_Steven_Greer.mp4
The first link went to a dead page for me.

A friend sent me a digital download of Dr. Steven Greer's latest documentary, "Unacknowledged," last week and I finally carved out the time to watch it. Not surprisingly, it was spectacularly underwhelming. Mostly a re-hash of information contained in his Disclosure Project and the usual references to all the "briefings" he's given to high-level government officials, the existence of "free energy technology" being buried by sinister forces, yada, yada, yada.

Yup. Nothing new there. Worse yet it's got a lot of irrelevant filler.

images

Back