• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great Pyramid of Giza

Artyom

Paranormal Maven
Comparing Chris Dunn theory about Great Pyramid of Giza functioning as a power plant with Graham Hancock idea of an astronomical purpose of the pyramids the interesting idea popped in my mind - what if the Great Pyramids have a note on their back side - 'Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China?' ::) I mean 'Designed by extraterrestrial / extrademential beings, assembled on Earth';)

So far I can see more sense in what Chris Dunn describes in his Power Plant theory and I would really love to see some day a model designed to test his theory on practice.

When you were in Egypt did the local people have any theories like these regarding the original purpose of the pyraminds?

Personally, I think there is more to them than just burials. In the Edgar Caycie readings, I believe they mentioned that the pyramids marked sacred libraries that had the history of Atlantis etc.... Pretty far out there stuff!

Comparing Chris Dunn theory about Great Pyramid of Giza functioning as a power plant with Graham Hancock idea of an astronomical purpose of the pyramids the interesting idea popped in my mind - what if the Great Pyramids has a note on their back side - 'Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China?' ::) I mean 'Designed by extraterrestrial / extrademential beings, assembled on Earth';)

So far I can see more sense in what Chris Dunn describes in this Power Plant theory and I would really love to see some day a model designed to test his theory on practice.

I remember reading somewhere that one explantation for the pyramids was that it was designed, or build to commerate beings that came in triangle ships.

THAT IS WHY THE PYRAMIDS LOOK LIKE A TRIANGLE.
I cant remember where i read it, but it was somewhere on the web. It just another theory along with the rest.:)

I tell you what - when me and my wife were in the Cairo museum I wanted to ask somebody who works in the museum about the famous Bagdad battery. At that time for some reason I believed it should be exhibit in that museum, so I asked a guy and he wasn't a guard:D - no, but you know what? He had no idea what did I mean, not a single guess, nothing.

Anyway, to answer your question in order for us to know what local think about pyramids we had to take a private guide, I guess Hakim would be just gorgeous to have as a guide, if you ever listen Steven Mehler presentations or read his books you know what I mean:). Me and my wife took couple regular tours to Cairo and Luxor. Just a quick fact to give you a clue about the scale of the tour to Cairo, I remember that morning we're riding in the bus which was moving in the queue of about 400 buses, it's about 15,000 people or close. For me it was rather a military operation then tourism and for sure it was not a chance to see what is behind the tourists paths, behind the facade.

And quite frankly local people have a quite different interest when they see you, a tourist, they see another opportunity to make a some $$$ on you...

I tell you what - when me and my wife were in the Cairo museum I wanted to ask somebody who works in the museum about the famous Bagdad battery. At that time for some reason I believed it should be exhibit in that museum, so I asked a guy and he wasn't a guard:D - no, but you know what? He had no idea what did I mean, not a single guess, nothing.

Anyway, to answer your question in order for us to know what local think about pyramids we had to take a private guide, I guess Hakim would be just gorgeous to have as a guide, if you ever listen Steven Mehler presentations or read his books you know what I mean:). Me and my wife took couple regular tours to Cairo and Luxor. Just a quick fact to give you a clue about the scale of the tour to Cairo, I remember that morning we're riding in the bus which was moving in the queue of about 400 buses, it's about 15,000 people or close. For me it was rather a military operation then tourism and for sure it was not a chance to see what is behind the tourists paths, behind the facade.

And quite frankly local people have a quite different interest when they see you, a tourist, they see another opportunity to make a some $$$ on you...

Interesting, good point. Spending a lot of time reading about and discussing paranormal stuff is kind of a luxury afforded by those who don't have to worry about where their next meal or home is going to be.

I guess there is only one alternative for people follow apart from worrying about their next meal or having a luxury of spending their time on reading and researching paranormal stuff - do what Indians do when they leave everything and go to Himalayas to spend their entire life for meditating and THINKING....But I'm not sure that I would agree to do not take my Macbook with me:D

Huh, perhaps that idea was picked in the original 'Star Gate' movie:)
Maybe it was... i watched the first season of stargate but i lost interest after that.I read it on the internet myself.... like i siad so many theorys... all we now for sure is alot of important egyptians got buried within the pyramids.

Maybe it was... i watched the first season of stargate but i lost interest after that.I read it on the internet myself.... like i siad so many theorys... all we now for sure is alot of important egyptians got buried within the pyramids.

Well, even this thing is questionable. Mainstream Egyptologists tell us that the biggest Pyramid on the Giza plato was built for Khufu, but there is only one sign with his name was found inside and this is the only reason for them to believe and actually to tell with confidence that this pyramid was built as his coffin. Google for 'Geomancy DVD-ROM - The Induction Series' and you'll find a collection of videos worth to watch. After watching Christopher Dunn presentation I think his ideas have all chances to discover the true idea which stands beyond the pyramids building.

I minute ago my dad called me 'Turn on TV, there is National Geographic program is on air!' and so I did turn the TV and guess what? Right - I've turned it off back. Once again I see that the only reason for me to watch NG or Discovery is anything technical but NOT any historial/paranormal programs. My dad wanted me to watch the program about Pyramids and as soon as I heard 'and here is the proof of the fact that Egyptians built the Pyramids - just take a look on the drawings on them...and so on.' and I was like 'yack - again!' There is good Russian joke - if you see that someone has written 'f...k' on a wall it doesn't mean that the purpose of this building is...LOL My assumption is that Egyptians either depicted how they made a repair for Pyramids or they wanted be remembered for next generations as Pyramid builders but it does not mean that they actually did build them.

But there is no reason to believe the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids.

I think we should give the ancient Eqyptians their due...they were a remarkable, highly talented civilisation to whom we owe a great deal...they deserve better than for us to assume their most spectacular works must have been created by others, or that they were told how to do it by Atlanteans or aliens or Smurfs or whichever explanation is in fashion this week.

The matter fact is I was kidding writing that analogy with Apple products:) There is no way I can make definitive statements about this matter but what I know is that we don't know who were ancient inhabits of Khemit, which is the name which Egyptian land used to have in predynastic times. There is a thing in which I'm sure which is there is no way you can build a Pyramid using copper chisel and a hammer, unless you gonna use that chisel a wizard stick:p. So far we couldn't find real tools which were used to built Pyramids and perhaps won't ever find.

My thoughts are deeply resonate with Steven Mehler's and Christopher Dunn ideas about Khemit and Giza Pyramids.

So far we couldn't find real tools which were used to built Pyramids and perhaps won't ever find.

quote]

A few child-size tools were found, not sure if they were found in a child's burial spot or not, but the speculation is they were a set made just like daddy's, for a child. In that group was something that didn't make sense until you inserted a stone block into it. Basically, it is a way of building a wheel around a block, and using ropes wound around it to pull it up a ramp.
They demonstrated the idea, and it makes total sense as to how megalithic blocks could be rolled up a ramp, and if you accept that, and the estimated time it took to do that as fairly accurate, the actual building time of the pyramids is cut way down, and the numbers of labourers needed fits closer to the size suggested by ruins of the nearby workers' towns.

The info above is from one of the many, many programs dissecting the pyramids, but I think that this one was made within the last 4 years or so.

as for burial tombs, exactly which king was buried where? Khufu's pyramid, was his sarcophagus found inside? How about a queen's sarcophagus? Everything I have ever read or watched on tv says all the royal mummies found have been discovered in the Valley of Kings.

If there were never any bodies buried in any of the three Pyramids at Giza, that only makes their original purpose even more puzzling.

If anyone has any links to sites that have accurate info on the above, I would appreciate them being posted. If not, but you think you know the name of the program showing the toys, I wouldn't mind being shouted so I can check on it.

So far we couldn't find real tools which were used to built Pyramids and perhaps won't ever find.

A few child-size tools were found, not sure if they were found in a child's burial spot or not, but the speculation is they were a set made just like daddy's, for a child. In that group was something that didn't make sense until you inserted a stone block into it. Basically, it is a way of building a wheel around a block, and using ropes wound around it to pull it up a ramp.
They demonstrated the idea, and it makes total sense as to how megalithic blocks could be rolled up a ramp, and if you accept that, and the estimated time it took to do that as fairly accurate, the actual building time of the pyramids is cut way down, and the numbers of labourers needed fits closer to the size suggested by ruins of the nearby workers' towns.
Well, I guess that last time I saw this awesome idea was a Discovery/National Geographic Channel. I think this idea could explain building small fairly primitive pyramid, but for my money - no way you can put 2.5 million blocks with weight starting from several and till 70 tons. I'm not an engineer but always being a tech. guy so I read some engineers points of view about how the Great Pyramid of Giza could be built. The problem with this classic mainstream science idea is when you use a ramp for building a structure you always have to use an amount of material for this ramp in equivalent with the structure weight and size. Taking into account the weight and size of co-called Khufu's pyramid imagine the size of that Ramp:) People who climbed the Pyramids know how extremely Hard to get up there and get back safely, now imagine you need to operate with 70 tons block on a several hundred feet attitude!

There are couple articles you may find interesting to check out
http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm

http://www.gizapower.com/Advanced/Advanced%20Machining.html

The info above is from one of the many, many programs dissecting the pyramids, but I think that this one was made within the last 4 years or so.

as for burial tombs, exactly which king was buried where? Khufu's pyramid, was his sarcophagus found inside? How about a queen's sarcophagus? Everything I have ever read or watched on tv says all the royal mummies found have been discovered in the Valley of Kings.

If there were never any bodies buried in any of the three Pyramids at Giza, that only makes their original purpose even more puzzling.

If anyone has any links to sites that have accurate info on the above, I would appreciate them being posted. If not, but you think you know the name of the program showing the toys, I wouldn't mind being shouted so I can check on it.

You can send me a private message and I'll send you the link to an interesting video from couple presentations about Ancient Egypt and technologies presumably they used.

Btw, when I was on the way to the plato I was sitting in the bus and looking out of the window and listened to the Paracast:) I gazed on Arabic desert and I was thinking about the things Gene and David were discussing with the guest. It was in the middle of the night and sure I could see only in a distance which was lighted but anyway it was quite unusual.

One of the problems I always had with it was, as the Hancock book mentioned, the ramp. But a French team did a gravimetric survey of the pyramid and found evidence of an internal ramp (built into the side of the pyramid itself).

They built the ramp, spiraling around the pyramid, as they built the pyramid itself. The ramp was, in fact, part of the structure of the pyramid -- so it required no disposal of huge amounts of material. Then, upon reaching the top, they continued back down the ramp, filling it in with blocks -- so that, upon reaching the bottom, the ramp was concealed into the outer wall of the final circumference.

Another theory has it that the lower ramp exceeded the outer circumference of the pyramid and was cannibalized for blocks to complete the upper portions of the pyramid.

Would love to see some info about this French team gravimetric survey. Even using a ramp I can't see other way to putting together 2.5 millions blocks, from several up to 70 tons weight without using antigravitation. I've read about two separate modern attempts to duplicate Pyramids in a small scale but american and japanese team - both failed, their pyramids collapsed far before its completion.

The Egyptians (along with other ancient cultures) utilized stone as their primary construction material for literally thousands of years. It is not that much of a leap to assume that they would have had developed methods of manipulating these stones that have since been lost to antiquity. As we do not use carved stone as a primary construction material, we obviously would have difficulty comprehending how they did it. To put things in perspective, imagine transporting Ramses II to modern-day Manhattan. He would be equally amazed that we manage to make such magnificent structures out of glass.

For Pete's sake people, this is a manufactured mystery. We've even found the workers' accommodation, the brewery, everything.
I am tired of people blithely making pronouncements about what people with a certain level of technology could or could not do, without actually having the faintest idea.
The Egyptians did it, and they deserve the credit for it: not aliens, not Atlanteans, not an imaginary predecessor race.
They did it with tools that we would consider primitive, but with a lot of ingenuity and a lot of patience. We owe them a huge debt for their contributions to civilisation, and they don't deserve to have their achievements mythologised or ascribed to others.

For Pete's sake people, this is a manufactured mystery. We've even found the workers' accommodation, the brewery, everything.
I am tired of people blithely making pronouncements about what people with a certain level of technology could or could not do, without actually having the faintest idea.
The Egyptians did it, and they deserve the credit for it: not aliens, not Atlanteans, not an imaginary predecessor race.
They did it with tools that we would consider primitive, but with a lot of ingenuity and a lot of patience. We owe them a huge debt for their contributions to civilisation, and they don't deserve to have their achievements mythologised or ascribed to others.

I think we owe them as mush as to Greeks or other ancient culture, I mean the technology they used for building Pyramids has been lost, perhaps for ever. It would be great if we knew how to manipulate with several dozens tons stone blocks to built structures Giza Pyramids magnitude! People, think about the situation we've stuck in now with using cole and oil! We used to burn wood, then cole and now cole+gas+oil, I think ancient Egyptians knew how to deal with gravity using unknown for us source of energy.

There is a possibility of exchanging by technologies between them and other planets/dimensions civilizations in the past. Yes, it is a speculation, there is no way I can know for sure, but UFO phenomena isn't something the humanity faced in the middle of the last century.

Ingenuity and patience is great but cooper chisel plus a hammer is a joke in terms of working with granite. I just can't buy the notion that you can built 2.5 million blocks structure with all internal rooms and shafts. Forget about Egyptologists, talk to engineers.

Last but not least. The Great Pyramids of Giza have zero inscriptions anywhere inside or outside, there is no way to date a stone structure for sure unless you can speak of its age by water erosion. Speaking of erosion - watch

Back