• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great deal on a Kevin Randle Hardcover

Sean Elifritz

Administrator
A week or so ago I was looking at Abebooks for good deals on books. I happened to run into a seller, Wonder Book, selling new hardcover copies of The Abduction Enigma by Kevin D. Randle, Russ Estes, and William P. Cone for $3.79 (Free shipping). I already had most of KR's UFO books but this is one I had failed to get so far. Yeah, many of his books can be picked up for cheap but usually they are used copies. I received it yesterday and the book is immaculate, no stickers or marks on it.

I know that some people consider this to be a debunker book but I'm 60 pages into it so far and it hasn't been like that. Every word of it up to this point has seemed perfectly logical and fair to me.

Since I've ordered it they've raised the price somewhat, from $3.79 to $4.32, but that's still a great deal for a hardcover from a good author that is in new condition. They're still showing 20 copies left and I just wanted to give a shout-out about this bargain to fellow Paracasters.

The Abduction Enigma: An Investigation of the Alien Abduction Phenomenon by Kevin D. Randle, Russ Estes, William P. Cone: Forge Books 9780312867089 - Wonder Book

Back