• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great Alien Teleportation video! What´s your opinion??

Believe in it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Believe in What? Teleportation? Beam Me Up Scotty!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Thanks for posting the video. Let us know if you find out anything more about it. In the meantime, it shouldn't be taken at face value. There could be props and/or special effects at work here. Like any other sighting report, there is simply no way to be reasonably certain of anything without a reasonable amount of background investigation.

Seems like all the cool stuff always happens in central and south america where folklore runs rampant.

I've seen this before, it's been around a wee while. To my untrained eye it doesn't look like CGI and the only hoaxing explanation I can give is that someone, from behind, erected like a 3-d paper shape of the alien and it was rigged to burn down. If you select the right paper, it would burn easily quick enough and it would do it top to bottom if you lit the paper at the top.

That's only my own personal 'solution'. As usual, there just isn't enough footage. I mean, if they knew the thing was there, why not focus on it sooner? I'm not saying either way if it is real or not but it certainly is unique in my experience and I'd love to hear from some special FX or CGI people on the matter.

I've seen this before, it's been around a wee while. To my untrained eye it doesn't look like CGI and the only hoaxing explanation I can give is that someone, from behind, erected like a 3-d paper shape of the alien and it was rigged to burn down. If you select the right paper, it would burn easily quick enough and it would do it top to bottom if you lit the paper at the top.

That's only my own personal 'solution'. As usual, there just isn't enough footage. I mean, if they knew the thing was there, why not focus on it sooner? I'm not saying either way if it is real or not but it certainly is unique in my experience and I'd love to hear from some special FX or CGI people on the matter.

I endorse this answer.

Here is some more very real footage

250trtz.gif

Back