• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Girls Dropping From HPV Vaccine

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
The Merck corporate representative and the government official who pays Merck say it's just "mass hysteria".

Farmers tend to be practical people. I doubt some poor-azz farmer would spending the gasoline necessary to drive for hours taking his daughter to the hospital unless it was absolutely necessary.

---------------------------
Mystery illness plagues girls in Colombia - Yahoo News

"Mystery illness plagues girls in Colombia
September 18, 2014

"They vaccinated me in May and I started fainting in August. My legs became heavy and I couldn't feel my hands anymore. When I woke up, I was in the hospital," recalled 15-year-old Eva Mercado.

The city's modest Nuestra Senora del Carmen hospital has been overwhelmed by a surge of unconscious teenage girls being wheeled through its doors. Panicked fathers bring their daughters to the facility aboard their motorcycles, using the town's dirt roads.

"I am desperate," said William Montes, a farmer who traveled down a mountain with his two daughters in a hammock to get them treated in town.

US drug giant Merck, which makes the Gardasil vaccine, said it was "confident in the safety profile" of its product.

Health Minister Alejandro Gaviria was met with boos and burned tires during a recent visit. While promising a series of measures -- gathering data on patients, setting up new tests, providing psychological counseling -- the minister stopped short of suspending the vaccinations."

508b0b1b105dc99495e678d93d8d36073b535db2.jpg

I got the vaccine for my daughter, and don't regret it and would do it again (and my son will get it when his time comes). The real science is already showing considerable benefit from the vaccine, and it's early days yet.

I got the vaccine for my daughter

Keep an eye on them. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has received 30,000 reports of adverse events following HPV vaccinations, including 136 deaths, 922 cripplings, and 550 life-threatening adverse events.

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Also monitor this lawsuit where HHS is refusing to release the actual numbers of how many people the drug has harmed...

JW Seeks Answers to Payouts Made to Victims of HPV Vaccines - Judicial Watch

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has paid out about $6 Million dollars so far to HPV vaccine-damaged victims.

Congress passed a law which releases the corporations who manufacture these drugs from any responsibility or liability for harm they cause. The VICP is a band-aid, but it does help a few people. Be aware that such things are available if you needed them.

Back