• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost Caught by dog

I checked the guy's profile page that uploaded it, and he has some trickery/magic vids as well as a blair witch rip off vid. I thought this needs pointed out. He's apparently into trickery and spoofs.

The dog looks toward the camera a few times. This might be an indication someone was there which isn't consistent with the claim.

The "face" people see is nothing but a tree imo.

Interesting...the dog sure seems to be "into" something. I agree with you, I don't think the "face thing" is anything really, but the rest of it is pretty cool. IMO, I don't think the dog is looking at anyone behind the camera, just at the camera in general.

My guess:

Friend stays in with dog holding Venetian blind string…Owner of dog goes out to grab a few cold ones from the garage…Dog misses owner and waits by window…Dog looks back because friend is not familiar to him…Friend toggles blinds behind camera…Friend shuts camera off because skit is over…Owner, friend, and dog enjoy beverages...Dog poops on rug and gets in trouble.

Back