• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Gary McKinnon (the hacker) on The Show

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
So I just watched the project camelot interview with Gary Mckinnon:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=gary+mckinnon+interview&emb=0#

(sorry I dont know how to embed video)

So what is the general consensus? I believe that after years of searching and wasting ihs life he invented the two UFO related items he discovered: The cigar shape in earth orbit photo, and the "non-terrestrial" officers "spreadsheet". I mean apart form it being patently absurd that such a file would be kept in a digital format in a place like, it just seems unlikely adocumentation would even be kept at all in the so called public govt.

Also I got a sense from the way his face looked that he was inventing some stuff as he went and any further probing was uncomfortable for him.

What do you guys think?

Actually I think Ive convinced myself that he would be a pretty useless guest on the Paracast.

It's almost like Project Camelot has such terrible production value that it has to be real! Hahaha... It's so hard to take anything seriously these days, especially with all the flack Gene and David give Project Camelot. It's like... I want to believe Gary.. but can I? Who doesn't save pictures of legit UFOs?

Gary hacked into NASA, yet doesn't know the Print Screen function on his keyboard? It's hard to believe, really.

Apparently, Gary McKinnon has Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism, in which case, reading his facial expressions won't yield much, if anything. Also, Asperger sufferers take things so literally, e.g. believing that TV drama shows are real, that it's unlikely he would be capable of lying, if the Asperger diagnosis is genuine.

Apparently, Gary McKinnon has Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism, in which case, reading his facial expressions won't yield much, if anything. Also, Asperger sufferers take things so literally, e.g. believing that TV drama shows are real, that it's unlikely he would be capable of lying, if the Asperger diagnosis is genuine.

Very interesting, it also could explain how he managed to do this so often without getting bored/going insane.

From experience with someone I once worked with who had it, I think I can second that assumption. He was famous for monumental tactlessness, apparently having no ability to make models in his head of how other people thought, and how they would react to what he said - which is key to lying.

I think Tim Binnall had Gary McKinnon on his show - although I wouldn't be surprised if his lawyers are advising him by now to avoid saying too much, especially to people in the US.

lol way to bring back an old thread.

No way Id present Project Crap-a-lot material in such a favourable light now.

From experience with someone I once worked with who had it, I think I can second that assumption. He was famous for monumental tactlessness, apparently having no ability to make models in his head of how other people thought, and how they would react to what he said - which is key to lying.

I think Tim Binnall had Gary McKinnon on his show - although I wouldn't be surprised if his lawyers are advising him by now to avoid saying too much, especially to people in the US.

I remember that show.I'm not sure if it's Bannall's interview style or what,but Gary sounded like he lying through his ass.And don't let asperger's fool you,people with it are usually very intelligent.IIRC Einstein had it.

I remember that show.I'm not sure if it's Bannall's interview style or what,but Gary sounded like he lying through his ass.And don't let asperger's fool you,people with it are usually very intelligent.IIRC Einstein had it.

Yep, the aspergers could be used as a way to justify lack of emotions. What a scam.

Dont get me wrong, Binnalls interview style is usually pretty useless (admittedly he seems to be getting better).

If McKinnon genuinely does have Asperger syndrome, he will be incapable of lying. People with the condition are often very gifted, especially in practical areas such as mathematics, playing a musical instrument, calculating scientific data or technical drawing. However, they lack imagination and creativity, and will often struggle with subjects such as the arts, or any kind of abstract and/or creative thinking. Of course, the Asperger claim may be bogus, in which case, he will be as capable of telling lies as the next person.

From what I remember from the Binnall interview; any really interesting information was out of bounds on the grounds of him getting even deeper in trouble than he already is... which is understandable.

I'm surprised not to have heard much buzz about Gary McKinnon 's skype presentation at the Mufon Symposium. Any of our fine forum members attend the event? If so, please give us your thoughts on it.
thanks,
Matt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back