• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Geologic Clues Point to an 'Electric' Universe

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
I've been intrigued for years by the controversial theory that we live in an "Electric" Universe. I found this informative article about a group of researchers that embarked on an expedition into southern Utah looking for geologic evidence to bolster this theory.

The region where they explored is a favorite of mine located in south-central Utah and is where I have hunted for gem-quality dinosaur fossils since the mid 1980s. It is an austere, spooky region that features a forbidding landscape of eerie multicolored striped bentonite hills, exposed geologic uplifts; rumors of living dinos, thunderbirds, ongoing ufo sightings; lost treasures and compelling Indian legends. In 1989, I experienced shadowy nocturnal campsite prowlers + six hours (or so?) of 'missing time' during a fossil hunting expedition in this harsh landscape that is seldom visited by outsiders.

I thought I'd share this article that upon reading, brings back memories of days and nights tramping through this remote alien-looking landscape. Enjoy!

Electric Earth Field Expedition 2016 (part one)

10-11-13-Capitol-Reef-49.jpg

Nice article but it sorta sounded like the author had an ax to grind. I never read When Worlds Collide nor the arguments against it but I ask did the (understandable) sceptics against this controversial theory actually use words like stupid ignorant and afraid to describe ancient writings ? The fear part I could certainly understand, this would have be normal in the era of Greek Gods.

Having said all that I do seem to recall seeing some passage writing by Herodotus that the sun switched places in the sky and has been liberally interpreted to suggest that he had witnessed a solar pole flip flop when it could have easily described his circumnavigation of Africa when the perspective of sunrise sunset over land as opposed to water had switched from his pov.

I can't really say I know what will happen when this flip flop will occur again but I don't think anyone alive at the time wll be watching the sunrise over Santa Monica Bay...with the notable exception of people living on Catalina Island... after it occurs but woe to those that may unfortunately be under the temporary poles when the sun acts up.

But all in all some cool things to think about and damn good writing as the author puts you right there with him IMO.

Last edited:
The problems with theory is that cause and effect of ancient attacks have never been considered in a data review.

The natural atmospheric condition is blue, and a reaction occurs in the atmosphere as cloud formation and raining.

Yet archaeological evidence states that stone buildings had stone melt, coal beds as bored holes had human artifacts embedded inside of them. Therefore by this review it demonstrates that previously life was lived on Earth. That above ground life ended up by being inside of Earth. Therefore a huge tragedy had to have occurred.

So a review is done of the information and archaeological evidence demonstrates that a human population larger in size than modern times lived on Earth, applied technology and it attacked Earth. The information the human mind is aware of relates to the Sun...nuclear conditions.

We currently see huge storm activity as an increase and also see the UFO manifestation that we review is a cause of the increase of disasters. Ancient literature also discusses that disasters were caused by converting SION...fu SION as conver SION.

Therefore activity such as huge lightning strikes....tornadoes.....hurricanes....tsunamis...earthquakes.....volcanic eruptions are involved in past life activated Earth attacks.

This would state that an electric Universe is simply another false theory, for never does a scientist review the cause and effects still being witnessed on Earth due to past occult/scientific conversion of Earth's nuclear fusion.

Therefore when a scientist proposes a modern theory based on his studies of the atmospheric condition, the information is fake and false...for the atmospheric body had not returned to the Earth condition that the atmosphere once owned....a non scientific condition.

Human beings have never allowed Earth to regain its natural status.

The biological/archaeological/geological evidence states that Earth once was not iced, it had a common nature and shared environmental status. Earth no longer has this condition, for human evidence demonstrates it altered natural Earth.

Therefore whenever we alter the natural state, the Sun attacks us and we call the outcome of the Sun attack, phenomena.

The biblical data already provided evidence that Sun Time no longer produced the amount of light for 24 that it once used to produce. The light had diminished to 22 instead....which is why a huge electrical activity still exists....due to nuclear dust suck up into the atmosphere via tornado and hurricane activity. This activity is unnatural and destructive, therefore I would wonder why any scientist would propose theories about an unnatural condition to the natural environment.

Even a unscientific mind would consider that natural on Earth is a blue atmosphere...therefore where are your theories then? Why does a scientist propose theories about destructive activity, when we live in a non destructive life condition suffering the attacks.

Back