• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gawd Bless America

I just got confirmation from someone claiming to know the Prophet Yahweh personally, that it is indeed the Prophet Yahweh in the film and not our fellow forum member Posey. Posey has made appearances on radio and television, if I'm not mistaken, so don't kick yourself too hard about the misidentification.

Is that Posey Gilbert at 1:09? He seems to look a little like his picture and he's talking about aliens, so I'm just connecting the dots. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Hahahahaha.
No offense taken Angel, that is not me.
As for that jackass "Prophet Yahweh" I know him too, for years he's wanted me to join his group.
He has often been mistaken for me, seems that I have a lot of "look a likes" out there.
I've been mistaken for Bin Laden too.
I've been seen in other countries Africa, the Middle East, Jamaica, Trinidad, The Dominican Republic, Haiti, Bangladesh, Palestine to name a few.
I seem to get around for a fellow that's never set foot outside of the US.
Maybe I got a Doppelganger, that or I guess "The Guys" are right when "They" say we all look alike.

BTW:​
I would not be caught dead dressed in all white.​

No way. I know several other experiencers and they are short pasty white guys.

Remember T.O, they don't think like, or see things as we do.
We say they all look a like going solely on what we see of them.
"They" are telepathic and being so "They" share one consciousness so there is no separate "Beingnity" in them.
For "Them" I means "We all," while for us that I means an individual among many individuals.
Thus it is our differences that make us all alike in "Their" way of seeing things and not just our outer appearance.
They see that we all have our differences inside and outside even the "Identicals."
So because we all are "different" to "Them" we all look alike.
It is this "Difference Factor" that "They" see in all of us that makes us all look alike to "Them."
To "Them" we are "Chaos Incarnate," while to us "They" have the dreaded "Beehive Mentality or no Free Will"
Any wonder "They" find us so interesting or worrisome?

Back