• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gas Station Ghost

Brian Now

Paranormal Pimp
This was on C2C's website, and then this morning on CNN's website.

Noory had an angel 'expert' on last night to talk about it. Noory concluded there is no possible natural explanation for it, the 'expert' concluded it wasn't an angel but behaved just like an alien.

In one part when it makes a turn in the upper left hand corner of screen, it almost looks like it has wings. I just like it because it's blue.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/11/14/lai.gas.ghost.woio

Brian Now said:
This was on C2C's website, and then this morning on CNN's website.

Noory had an angel 'expert' on last night to talk about it. Noory concluded there is no possible natural explanation for it, the 'expert' concluded it wasn't an angel but behaved just like an alien.

In one part when it makes a turn in the upper left hand corner of screen, it almost looks like it has wings. I just like it because it's blue.

That was a weird video.

What does "behaved just like an alien" mean? Oh, I'm sorry, it was a C2C expert so they surely knew what they were talking about. :D

Whatever it was, this is not the dimension to come looking for cheap gas.

-todd.

Wow, this is freaky!!
I does look like it has wings at one point. I've never seen any footages of an apparition in this color. Usually they're either gray or black, but not blue. Well, whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a plastic bag.

Don't know guys, I've seen what bugs and flies look like up close to the lense and you can pretty much tell what it is. In this case, unless it's a CGI hoax, it definately has some paranormal aspect to it. I'm not saying it 100% couldn't be a bug, it would just be a really weird one.

It actually looks a lot like something out of the movie Ghost Busters.

Here's a similar vid.

PP. I saw a show where two guys de-bunked that vid. They had tied some string to a doll and twirled it around in front of a camera and recreated an almost exact replica of the original vid. I can't remember the show's name or the guy's. :)

The Pair of Cats said:
Here's a similar vid.

PP. I saw a show where two guys de-bunked that vid. They had tied some string to a doll and twirled it around in front of a camera and recreated an almost exact replica of the original vid. I can't remember the show's name or the guy's. :)

Yup, I saw that too. I think it might have been the same show that tested the bug theory.

Back