• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Funny how this owl looks like the Flatwoods Monster...

Mentioned before we had a Owl in the back garden the creature stumble along the fence and fell over landing flat on its back with legs straight up in air. He got back up on the fence and stood there few hours. It must of eaten some crazy stuff it eye's were glazed over.

Last edited:
I'll have to have another go at that episode I forgot it existed

Also,I'm glad you added the picture of the fellow, it was the first thing I thought of when I saw your post and seeing it now really does make you think.

October 7, 2007 — Frank Feschino, Jr. and Stanton T. Friedman | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio
I mean the arms/claws look like an almost identical match and then the face has an uncanny resemblance as well. Once again.....ANYTHING is possible....but what is more likely? The crowd of kids were spooked to begin with and scared themselves after seeing an owl? Or a flying saucer landed and a creature that was in a personal hovercraft with bird claws and some type of helmet on its head started hovering after the kids....and then made his way back to his flying saucer and took back off into outer space without a trace? :confused:

Back