• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Friedman on Ike and the 1955 alien meeting

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Was stunned to hear Stanton Friedman give credibility to the Holloman AFB meeting between Eisenhower and an alien.

However, if you are consistent with ufo logic, it would be reasonable to think contact between the most powerful nation of the times and ET's was inevitable. Shooting and chasing UFO's may not have been the best idea... I remember reading french comic books depicting mirage fighters chasing UFO's in french Polynesia (Papeete, Tahiti). Wish I had kept them lol.

I think there is an important key to the mystery hiding in that era (1945-1960) and Stanton Friedman's strong support of Art Campbell's work is a good hint.

Given the number of stars in this galaxy.. the fact that a meeting was possible between one race of aliens and a U.S. president to resolve 'the UFO issue' logically implies that there is actually a dominant race regulating what happens in our galactic sector.

This remains consistent with Michio Kaku's (him again lol) pyramid scheme operating in our galaxy.

When is Art Campbell`s book coming out again ?

Was stunned to hear Stanton Friedman give credibility to the Holloman AFB meeting between Eisenhower and an alien.

However, if you are consistent with ufo logic, it would be reasonable to think contact between the most powerful nation of the times and ET's was inevitable. Shooting and chasing UFO's may not have been the best idea... I remember reading french comic books depicting mirage fighters chasing UFO's in french Polynesia (Papeete, Tahiti). Wish I had kept them lol.

I think there is an important key to the mystery hiding in that era (1945-1960) and Stanton Friedman's strong support of Art Campbell's work is a good hint.

Given the number of stars in this galaxy.. the fact that a meeting was possible between one race of aliens and a U.S. president to resolve 'the UFO issue' logically implies that there is actually a dominant race regulating what happens in our galactic sector.

This remains consistent with Michio Kaku's (him again lol) pyramid scheme operating in our galaxy.

When is Art Campbell`s book coming out again ?

Kind of reminds me of Frank Frescino's "Shoot them down!". Friedman supported that too. I just wish it had an editor worth a shit. There was a bunch of anecdotal info followed by some good nuggets then poured over the Flatwoods thing. It should have bee 2 books. one strictly about Flatwoods and one about the anecdotal evidence suggesting the seriousness with which the Air Force privately approached the UFO issue.

I enjoy the idea that Eisenhower had a fateful meeting in '55. Perhaps the MJ-12 flood of documents was to hide or undermine the credibility of just one? I know most people believe the EBD to be hoaxed, but it's interesting to speculate.

People often project wishes and world views onto alleged ET. It's unavoidable. To some they're like hippy saviours from a 'Ban the Bomb' commune, come to save us from ourselves with free energy and all the lentil soup we can eat. Others see them as spiritual higher beings who are so spiritual and so higher they 'regard us as ants.' Not very enlightened, huh? They seem to come in many different 'flavours.' There's also the dark side of ufology with the evil greys or Hopkins-style exploiters.

So...what if the Eisenhower meeting did happen? What if it went slightly different to plan? What if we were on the sticky end of an extortion demand? Instead of love, light and free energy...maybe we were offered the choice between death or payment?

Out-pacing our best jets, turning off our ICBMs and turning on those in Soviet Russia would be a great way to get the attention. Imagine the Soviets launching their nukes and ours were stood down? Bad scenario! The UFOs don't appear to have the numbers to shut all of them down everywhere. They would still have the capacity to generate fear and a lot of damage.

Naturally, any deal would be completely hushed-up. The resultant conspiracy of silence and ridicule would develop to protect humanity from the truth. It was put in place to protect people from the awful truth! Instead of a galactic dominant race or union, perhaps we met a smaller criminal outfit? Maybe we're 'off the beaten track' in relation to trading civilisations. We could be the equivalent of a minor village economy in a wasteland with some valuable commodity. So what could the payment be? Blood? Genes? Cattle organs? Human memories?

It's just thinking out loud and idle speculation.

However, if you are consistent with ufo logic, it would be reasonable to think contact between the most powerful nation of the times and ET's was inevitable. Shooting and chasing UFO's may not have been the best idea...

A '55 meeting would postdate some hostile incidents but many others came later. I have doubts about this alleged meeting. You'd think it would've stabilized relations, but US/earth-ET clashes have continued for many years. Friedman is considered one of the better researchers but others have disagreed with him on various issues.

There appear to be a number of different races here, and some evidence for fighting between them, which suggests no one race is dominant.

The Deal

IMHO, focusing on Stanton Friedman's strong support for a 'contact event' like this is very relevant in many ways and has the potential of strenghtening the exploration avenue he has chosen or actually bring the entire house of cards down.

The imagery and symbolism is fascinating:

In my mind, a hovering disk shape object at the end of Holloman AFB runway is a strong image and suggests that: an alien race has been observing us, understands our technology... wishes to demonstrate its technological stage of advancement and most likely establish rank (military superiority).

A meeting between an ET leader and the leader of the free world in 1955 suggests that: this alien race understands earth's political framework, is able to pick the current ant farm queens and is able to exchange information with them.

Only a fool would not acknowledge that information is power. Why favor democratic systems over communism and interfere with political systems ?

My best bet is that this meeting, if it happened, had nothing to do with politics but more likely had a military tone to it... as in:

ET: 'Stop shooting at us or we'll blow you to smittereens'.
Ike: 'Ok we'll stop shooting... but who are we shooting at ?'
ET: ' We are from what you call the Barnards star system and simply need unobtainium from your planet for which you have no use'
Ike: 'Anybody else out there ?'
ET: 'We know of a competing race with an asteroid colony in what you call the Sirius star system that has a fondness for your planet and is organizing an invasion, we could offer defensive technologies to your race in exchange of the resources we need'
Ike: 'Deal, but how do we distinguish between you and them ?'
ET: 'The defensive technologies that we will provide you with will recognize our ships (FOF)'
Ike: 'Did you offer the same deal to the communists on the other side of the planet ?'
ET: 'Would you like to deal with Sirians or Communists on the other side of your planet ?'
Ike: 'No problem amigo, its a deal... I was just kidding heheh'
ET: 'With your participation, all regions of planet earth are now under our protection'
Ike: 'Damn I was the last to know !?!'<GASP ! know to last the was I like ....>

LOL, I can't wait to read Art Campbell's book. In Michio Kaku's framework, the previous conversation would probably fit in a type 0 to type 1 contact scenario.

How solid is the house of cards ?
ufo.JPG

The Deal

A meeting between an ET leader and the leader of the free world in 1955 suggests that: this alien race understands earth's political framework, is able to pick the current ant farm queens...Why favor democratic systems over communism and interfere with political systems ?

They'd have to be amazingly astute to know the West would endure while the communist world cracked, in '89. Soviet world influence peaked around then, in 1958.

ET: ' We are from what you call the Barnards star system.... 'We know of a competing race with an asteroid colony in what you call the Sirius star system

Lol, I doubt either are considered likely to have habitable planets. Alpha Centauri and Epsilon Eridani would be more believable.:D

that has a fondness for your planet and is organizing an invasion, we could offer defensive technologies to your race in exchange of the resources we need'

Lol, they don't need our permission for that.

Ike: 'Deal, but how do we distinguish between you and them ?'
ET: 'The defensive technologies that we will provide you with will recognize our ships (FOF)'
Ike: 'No problem amigo, its a deal..

Funny we don't have really exotic weapons 55 years later.

The Deal

They'd have to be amazingly astute to know the West would endure while the communist world cracked, in '89. Soviet world influence peaked around then, in 1958.
Last 2 exchanges in my script indicated that these aliens had contacted everybody else before contacting the US :D .... premise is that all areas are covered.

Lol, I doubt either are considered likely to have habitable planets. Alpha Centauri and Epsilon Eridani would be more believable.:D
You may have bypassed 'asteroid colony'.... you read too fast....

Lol, they don't need our permission for that.
The idea was that they were going to use humans to prevent Sirians from migrating to earth. We're going to do the dirty work of protecting our visitors assets ;) ... luckily Barnard star visitors don't need our planet.... yet. LOL

Funny we don't have really exotic weapons 55 years later.

We don't ?

.... this scenario was just a shot in the dark lol

I would have an opinion that no SUCH meeting ever took place. Ike meeting Aliens is unlikely as me eating "Tuna" I hate it. Stanton believes it happened that for me is more reason to disbelieve. I like Stanton the man. As a researcher, i think he lacks some critical skills in judging stuff. The MJ12 documents are definitely not authentic, and the Roswell incident "Might" have been the crashing of an aerial vehicle of ET origin? Yes the Roswell Air force released a statement claiming they found a Flying Disc, and Yes this was later retracted and they said, it was a mistake and what actually crashed was a weather balloon. But the statement never claimed to know the Origin for this Disc. Stanton conclusions solely rests on his believe. That the Eyewitnesses he interviewed over the years, must be telling him the truth, and who can be so sure, they knew the truth, and they were not just filling in the blanks?

I've a feeling certain Governments are aware of this intrusions into our airspace and are seriously worried to what it all means. But contact in 1955? iI doubt it ever happened. Stanton claims UFOs are coming from other planets to here. Ok we have zero Radar evidence of them outside of or planet coming in towards our direction. All radar data we do have of UFO's is of them flying around or atmosphere. We can only believe in such stories as long as the person telling these stories is credible!!

I would have an opinion that no SUCH meeting ever took place. Ike meeting Aliens is unlikely as me eating "Tuna" I hate it. Stanton believes it happened that for me is more reason to disbelieve.

I'll give Stanton Friedman benefit of doubt with his 40 years of persistent hammering of the subject. If a lifetime investment leads him to consider a 'so-called' Holloman AFB meeting, then I will certainly get a copy of Art Campbells book and get a 'litmus' reading on this event. If the test fails, it drags Mr. Friedman down with it.

This stuff better be solid... I'll bet you it never gets published :rolleyes:

I'll give Stanton Friedman benefit of doubt with his 40 years of persistent hammering of the subject. If a lifetime investment leads him to consider a 'so-called' Holloman AFB meeting, then I will certainly get a copy of Art Campbells book and get a 'litmus' reading on this event. If the test fails, it drags Mr. Friedman down with it.

This stuff better be solid... I'll bet you it never gets published :rolleyes:

I do agree with you. Stanton has been researching this subject for a long time, actually, longer then i have been on this planet even!! and YES, he should be respected for the work he has put in over the years. However this particular story has been widely published by Micheal Salla, and when he is involved in something. We should all be concerned. And from what i have read other shady less reliable people are promoting the idea of 1955 meeting between Ike and ET. Frankly i don't give a damn. The evidence presented is far from Bona-Fide, that would be my opinion. And frequently i never have been part of the "Stanton Sheeple Gang" that exists, and just because Stanton gave the story the benefit of the doubt. I myself, will not.

I can guarantee you, no new information will come to light. This story took place over 55 years ago allegedly, and most UFO cases tend to dry out with new information after a few years or so.

I can guarantee you, no new information will come to light. This story took place over 55 years ago allegedly, and most UFO cases tend to dry out with new information after a few years or so.

What I'm really looking for is a better supporting structure... they may be same bits of information but they have to fall into a consistent big picture. It has to be flawless presentation, ironed out, researched and supported by adequate verifyable documentation.... stuff that is defendable in court.

Anything less is just milking a cash cow supported by gullible starstruck groupies lol. Anyhow my cheque is ready when and if the book ever comes out :)

If Stanton Friedman believes in the Holloman meeting, it is surely because it fits in a chronology of other events supporting each other. Depending on the presentation, it should be easy to detect whether this is strictly a money making scheme or an honest effort to bring some light on a life-changing mystery :)

The alleged meeting strikes me as rather improbable. How can a person, even a president, interact with an extraterrestrial being and not have their day-to-day life change profoundly? Absolute knowledge of an alien presence would dominate their daily thoughts. Parts of life that previously seemed important would quickly become trivial by comparison.

The Deal

Last 2 exchanges in my script indicated that these aliens had contacted everybody else before contacting the US

The US should've been among the first to be contacted.

You may have bypassed 'asteroid colony'

I doubt they could invade Earth with the meager resources of an asteroid colony.:D

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

The alleged meeting strikes me as rather improbable. How can a person, even a president, interact with an extraterrestrial being and not have their day-to-day life change profoundly? Absolute knowledge of an alien presence would dominate their daily thoughts. Parts of life that previously seemed important would quickly become trivial by comparison.

I agree. While Ike almost certainly knew about ETs already, to actually see and speak to a live one should've had a profound effect, for which there's no evidence AFAIK--with the possible exception of Ike's heart attack, sometime back then.;)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I would have an opinion that no SUCH meeting ever took place. Ike meeting Aliens is unlikely as me eating "Tuna" I hate it. Stanton believes it happened that for me is more reason to disbelieve. I like Stanton the man. As a researcher, i think he lacks some critical skills in judging stuff. The MJ12 documents are definitely not authentic

Friedman never said they're all real. But try arguing with him over what he thinks is genuine. I'm aware of the doubters, but look at his website; he sure seems to have done his homework, so, I don't know if you can dismiss it so easily. Nobody is perfect. Friedman may be wrong about some stuff like the meeting but right about other things like Roswell, and the Hills.

and the Roswell incident "Might" have been the crashing of an aerial vehicle of ET origin? Yes the Roswell Air force released a statement claiming they found a Flying Disc, and Yes this was later retracted and they said, it was a mistake and what actually crashed was a weather balloon. But the statement never claimed to know the Origin for this Disc.

If there was a good earthly explanation, it would've been touted long ago.

I've a feeling certain Governments are aware of this intrusions into our airspace and are seriously worried to what it all means. But contact in 1955? iI doubt it ever happened.

Same here.

Stanton claims UFOs are coming from other planets to here. Ok we have zero Radar evidence of them outside of or planet coming in towards our direction. All radar data we do have of UFO's is of them flying around or atmosphere.

Years ago, there were so called "fast walkers"--anomalous objects descending into the atmosphere and then ascending out. And Archie Bedford mentioned radar tracking of objects rising to 100,000 feet and then then disappearing as they continue to go up.

I personally would rather see an alien than mountains of frail corpses piled in Auschwitz and other atrocities of world war II. I think the guy was strong enough to deal with the paradigm shift.

However Stanton Friedman's support of this event is way beyond a safe limit LOL. If Art Campbell's book proves to be fully debunkable, ufology takes a big hit.

Two good quotes that apply to this:

• Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
  • It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only a minute to destroy it

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

The US should've been among the first to be contacted.

Wouldn't you test your communication protocol on weaker governments first ;)

I personally would rather see an alien than mountains of frail corpses piled in Auschwitz and other atrocities of world war II.

By the time he saw that, a lot of death and devastation had partly inurred him to it. And the party responsible had been eliminated; it turned out to be weaker than us. ETs might be even deadlier, far more powerful and certainly stranger.

If Art Campbell's book proves to be fully debunkable, ufology takes a big hit.

He might be a phony, but what else is new in this field? :D Life and UFOlogy go on.

Wouldn't you test your communication protocol on weaker governments first

If the stronger ones can't take it, I don't think anybody else can.

ETs might be even deadlier, far more powerful and certainly stranger.

They might be... at least one race of aliens seems to have decided to open a communication channel instead of pressing the blast button.

We don't usually take notice when we step on ants ;)

They might be... at least one race of aliens seems to have decided to open a communication channel instead of pressing the blast button.

I see no good evidence of that, and grounds to doubt it. There have been too many Earth-Et clashes post 1955 to make it plausible. True, they haven't tried to wipe us out, openly. But if Jacobs is right, they're doing it in a quieter, sneakier way.

He might be a phony, but what else is new in this field? :D Life and UFOlogy go on.

This one is way too twisted and as far as I'm concerned, a huge chunk of UFOlogy crashes and effectively becomes a massive house of cards failure.

Would Friedman put a 50 year initiative in danger with a stamp of approval on the Holloman case ? This is the 'ultimate' litmus test IMHO.

You say life goes on ? I say we'll see ;)

This one is way too twisted and as far as I'm concerned, a huge chunk of UFOlogy crashes and effectively becomes a massive house of cards failure.

There have been all kinds of hoaxes and setbacks, like Santilli, Dennis etc etc. UFOlogy has too much good evidence to go under with another bad case, if that's what it is.

Would Friedman put a 50 year initiative in danger with a stamp of approval on the Holloman case ? This is the 'ultimate' litmus test IMHO.

It's often hard, if not impossible, to resolve certain cases definitively. The MJ12 documents, the Plains story, even the "autopsy" film retain adherents even if many dismiss them.

Back