• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Freemasons vs Lord Jesus: Theocracy barely avoided

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept

Whew man that was a close call :D... a few more votes and we had Armageddon !!!

... followed by the creation of a real nation under God. :rolleyes:

(ps.. many more of these wackos around ?lol)

House Stenographer Dragged Off Floor Yelling About Freemasons And God
As the House finished their vote to reopen the federal government and raise the debt ceiling, a House stenographer decided it was a good time to let everyone know her feelings about God, Congress, and the Freemasons.

“He [God] will not be mocked,” the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security. “The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus.”

Looks like Molly blew a disillusion gasket ROFL

Last edited:
In my opinion that lady was more true to her beliefs than many who claim to be christians! So many will say they are if asked or if they are filling in a form but they don't act like it day to day and they don't try to spread the word (fine by me) etc. So as much as I think believing Christ was supernatural is nuts and suchlike, the woman in the video was practising what she preached by the looks of it.
It's hard for me to fathom that there are actually many laws written in the name of certain religions. It is beyond ridiculous to expect everyone to live by anyone else's beliefs. I'm all for tolerance and allowing people freedom to practice their religion but do not in any way, shape or form, expect me to do so also.

In my opinion that lady was more true to her beliefs than many who claim to be christians! So many will say they are if asked or if they are filling in a form but they don't act like it day to day and they don't try to spread the word (fine by me) etc. So as much as I think believing Christ was supernatural is nuts and suchlike, the woman in the video was practicing what she preached by the looks of it.
It's hard for me to fathom that there are actually many laws written in the name of certain religions. It is beyond ridiculous to expect everyone to live by anyone else's beliefs. I'm all for tolerance and allowing people freedom to practice their religion but do not in any way, shape or form, expect me to do so also.

That's why I'm wondering what happened to the idea of church/state separation.

In God we trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In God we trust" was adopted as the official motto of the United States in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of E pluribus unum, adopted when the Great Seal of the United States was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2]

Big mistake as government should be secular if it is to accommodate the many !

As the House finished their vote to reopen the federal government and raise the debt ceiling, a House stenographer decided it was a good time to let everyone know her feelings about God, Congress, and the Freemasons.

“He [God] will not be mocked,” the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security. “The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus.”

I have to say, with all due respect, that I consider all religions to be cults. This does not mean I am an atheist but religion and spirituality are separate entities in my opinion. In any case, a breach of decorum in a government building is problematic and should be discouraged. When I attend Mass to be spiritually nourished, I act like a gentlemen and try to concentrate on this agenda without emotional and childish outbursts etc. Just a thought from the mountains!

In my opinion that lady was more true to her beliefs than many who claim to be christians! So many will say they are if asked or if they are filling in a form but they don't act like it day to day and they don't try to spread the word (fine by me) etc. So as much as I think believing Christ was supernatural is nuts and suchlike, the woman in the video was practising what she preached by the looks of it.

Yes but the same could be said of the Jihadists who blew up buses in london etc (i'll avoid the 911 references for obvious reasons)
Being militant about these delusions isnt anything to admire imo.

If we are going to let imaginary characters dictate how we behave, give me Santa over jesus anyday.

Santa came to bring presents

Jesus on the other hand said

I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I wonder if she still has her job?

Yes but the same could be said of the Jihadists who blew up buses in london etc (i'll avoid the 911 references for obvious reasons)
Being militant about these delusions isnt anything to admire imo.

If we are going to let imaginary characters dictate how we behave, give me Santa over jesus anyday.

Santa came to bring presents

Jesus on the other hand said

I think Jesus was referring to a spiritual sword because his anger was directed against the money changers and the religious authorities of the day. His teachings were revolutionary in the spiritual sense. No one before had ever taught such crazy ideas as loving your enemy etc. In the Talmud, there is a passage that says-"It is better to be a victim than a murderer". In the short term-hard to believe but, in the long term, I think I get it.

True enough, its been said the original greek uses the word division instead of sword, but the meme is clear enough

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
35 For I have come to turn `a man against his father, a daughter
against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me
is not worthy of me;
anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me
is not worthy of me;
38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me
is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it,
and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child;
children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

The above could be interpreted to mean a revolution of sorts. America witnessed this dividing of family during the revolution and civil wars.
I don't pretend to be some biblical scholar here, but when I was just a lad in catholic school, I took the above quotes to mean "prepare for change" -or something like it.

The late Douglas Adams summed it up best in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... "And then, one Thursday, nearly 2,000 years ago one man got nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be if everyone was nice to each other for a change."

The above could be interpreted to mean a revolution of sorts. America witnessed this dividing of family during the revolution and civil wars.
I don't pretend to be some biblical scholar here, but when I was just a lad in catholic school, I took the above quotes to mean "prepare for change" -or something like it.

Social issues created this chasm. Urban families which are part of the global village contrast with rural families where religion has a firm grip and propagates immutable christian values. (Just look at the electoral map for the US lol)

Abortion (Roe vs Wade), gay marriage, contraception, stem-cell research... etc... They want none of these abominations. Born-again G.W. Bush stuffed the supreme court with very conservative judges to make sure the evangelicals would be protected from modernity for at least a few more generations.

That woman, seeing that conservative tea-party republicans lost the battle, flipped and went into a psychotic rant consistent with her firm belief that an imminent Armageddon would be triggered by the debt default and that the second coming of her Lord Jesus was on his way back.

If more tea party members get access to congress, I'll start taking a look at these sites LOL:
Armageddon Online - Disaster Preparedness - The Ultimate Index for Disaster Preparation, Planning, and Information

17 trillion dollars is a 'Hell' of a lot of money... the higher that number gets, the more nutjobs will start using it as a basis for their twisted beliefs.

Last edited:
This is a perfect case of someone's fantasy life spilling over into to their real life. What is different from this outburst and someone being overcome by their cosplay and barking out orders in Klingon during a production meeting? You might laugh it off until you spoke to them and find out that they have adopted the Klingon religion. Why does, "You know that's fictional right?" seems like the logical reasonable response in one situation and not the other?

No offense my American friends here on the Paracast .. but your nation scares the shit out of me when I see people like that and realize there are many more who have even some grasp of political power.

LOL Crazy is the new normal ;)

Imagine these peeps with control over nukes :eek: :confused: !!
original.jpg

+

bachmann-queen-of-rage.jpg

=
Planet-of-the-Apes-1968-movies-14704094-1920-811.jpg

True enough, its been said the original greek uses the word division instead of sword, but the meme is clear enough

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
35 For I have come to turn `a man against his father, a daughter
against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me
is not worthy of me;
anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me
is not worthy of me;
38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me
is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it,
and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child;
children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
The hyperbolic style of speaking back then certainly was striking! Hard to take literally unless you are a fundamentalist which I am not. Rather, I consider myself to be a quantum Catholic!

Back