• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

• Thread starter Farlig Gulstein
  • Start date

F

Farlig Gulstein

Has the State of Israel made contact with aliens?​
According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."​
Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.​

The JPost (Jerusalem Post) article says Eshed is 87, but his Hebrew wiki page says he's 81. The original article is in Hebrew at Yediot Aharonot, but it's behind a paywall, and I'm way too broke for it. But this looks strange and interesting to say the least.

More of the usual disinfo. The Alien Grand Design discusses a number of cases like this; it's noteworthy that "whistleblowers" are retirees speaking for themselves not governments. An underground base "in the depths of Mars" with "American astronauts and alien representatives" sounds silly and is intended to discredit the idea of contact.
That said it is true humanity isn't quite ready.

I give this about as much credence as I do Paul Hillyer's nonsense. As a Canadian, I can reasonably assure you that he's a loon, no matter the fact that he used to be a defence minister for us.

We've also voted in flat earth's, anti-vaxxers, and creationists. We're as loony as the rest of you.

In an excerpt of a Hebrew article, the fellow said he also knows the secrets of "the Utah ranch" which I presume to mean the Skinwalker ranch. So, I also think that means that this fellow has had a personal interest in UFOs-paranormal for a while, maybe familiarity with Michael Salla, but very likely little governmental information on the matter, even though you'd expect someone in his position to have access to such info.

Upon reading about half of Professor Eshed's new book in Hebrew, The Universe Beyond the Horizon, ( היקום מעבר לאופק ) I've gotten the impression that he is extremely qualified and experienced in aerospace, and has international connections. In his book, he evidently does not broach the topic of extra-terrestrial sentient beings until his epilogue, and there he recommends two books: Leslie Kean's UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record, and another book, by Len Kasten, The Secret History of Extraterrestrials (Yikes!)

Eshed also mentions Nick Pope as an authority to establish favorable reception of the second book (oookaaaay). So Eshed's speculations about UFOs are evidently not derived from secret info, but from published info of "the UFO community", and he mentions people like Richard Hall, Ray Fowler, Steven Greer and others. Nevertheless, even in the epilogue Eshed emphasizes the need for serious academic study of the phenomena.

I've not yet found a place where he says US astronauts are on Mars, but I did read that he's reviewed all the Mars lander photos available and he thinks there is evidence of a martian civilization that suffered a terrible catastrophe. He also has lengthy quotes of others, including Kasten, so it may be one of those quotations that mentions US astronauts on Mars. So it goes . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not yet found a place where he says US astronauts are on Mars, but I did read that he's reviewed all the Mars lander photos available and he thinks there is evidence of a martian civilization that suffered a terrible catastrophe. He also has lengthy quotes of others, including Kasten, so it may be one of those quotations that mentions US astronauts on Mars. So it goes . . .
Oh yeah, that's an old one. Secret space program, or an ancient Martian civilization that was destroyed in a nuclear catastrophe.

But he does sound like someone who might be worth interviewing if he is fluent in English.

Well, I'll drop this here - since it has to do with Israel, some might find it interesting. It seems Israeli conservative think-tanks have started writing about UFOs too:

Well, I'll drop this here - since it has to do with Israel, some might find it interesting. It seems Israeli conservative think-tanks have started writing about UFOs too:

That is an interesting article by Franc Milburn who has been involved in intelligence stuff. He submitted the article and it was accepted for publication in that Israeli conservative think-tank's English journal. I looked for similar titles in Hebrew and there was nothing. Moreover, Milburn evidently is a member of RichardDolanMembers and posts stuff there. Milburn evidently attended Sandhurst of the UK, and he has an UK accent. To me, his lengthy article does cover some issues that seem to be unreported, but it seems to me that he also depends on some questionable material. I was also surprised that he made no mention of COMETA.

As far as contacting Professor Eshed for an interview, I looked around and found no contact page. I suppose you could contact Hagar Yanai, who actually wrote the book for Eshed after interviewing him.

And yes, Professor Eshed studied astronautics in the US and evidently earned an advanced degree in the US, and also earned a commercial rating pilot's license in the US, so he doubtless speaks English well.

Gene,
He sounds like a ideal guest and knocking MJ-12 documents (genuine ones) by the same crowd boring. Remembering meeting a uniform chap who was cleared who discussed the archive while reading documents who asked about the similar events as above . He was working in European group and we were interrupted while in deep debate on threat level by UAPs by two Ambassadors who needed to acess the Archive . The entertainment side is a distraction and tends to muddy it. On the Subs contact real and ongoing in space.

I'm sure most Israeli government officials speak proper English. Many were educated here.

Sure, we'll look this over and see if we want to ask him to come on.

Back