• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

For a Safer Online Experience, Consider VPN

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Having confronted hackers in recent years, I've installed a VPN on all my devices.

Long and short, VPN means privacy at home, the office, and on cellular and public Wi-Fi networks.

The best bang for the buck is the one offered by Namecheap. I've compared it to others that cost twice as much and they don't offer anything better. Seriously.

Here's what it does:

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 11.45.34 AM.png
Apps are available for all major platforms: macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android. The service supports up to five devices on a single account.

So, yes, it's also a pitch, because we benefit from each sale, at least in terms of covering the cost of our dedicated server.

So please use this link:

Thanks.

Now back to our regular discussions.

A VPN can offer a safer online experience, but it doesn't guarantee it. Using a reliable VPN can be a safe way to browse the internet. VPN security can protect from IP and encrypt internet history and is increasingly being used to prevent snooping on by government agencies. However, VPNs won't be able to keep you safe in all scenarios. VPN security enables users to protect their online privacy and prevent their internet service provider from tracking their browsing activity. By the way, at https://bestvpnprovider.co/how-to-find-a-ufc-stream-and-watch-it-securely/, you can find more information on how to find a ufc stream and watch it securely.

Last edited:
I use AT&T Mobile Security, which, in its slightly extra-cost version, sets up a VPN when you enter an unknown or regular guest store Wi-Fi network for safety. If you also want to browse safely and not be tracked, there is always the Tor browser, you know, the one they also use for Dark Web access. It hides your IP address for anonymity and it's free. But not as flexible as a regular browser.

Back