• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flying "V"

see93

Paranormal Novice
Back in 2003, I was at a roof party in NYC's East Village. I'd just arrived with two friends so we were not ( yet ) intoxicated. One of my friends looked up and said, "Hey, what's that? Looks like a flying pair of pants." We looked up. It was a flat, darker than the sky thanks to light pollution and moving in a very straight path. We might have easily dismissed it as some kind of stealth bomber or flying wing plane but it was flying backwards! It went in the direction of the open end of the "V" shape. We saw it for 3-5 minutes. It stayed in a straight line. Having no frame of reference I can't tell how big it was or how fast it was going. We didn't know the others at the party very well, maybe that's why they ignored us, but not one of the twenty or so other people there even bothered to look up. Very curious to know if anyone's seen or heard of this kind of backward flying "V" object or craft.

Some classmates of mine at the New York Film Academy a couple years ago told me about a craft that looked like a flattened pair of trousers flying over the Hudson River. I'll try to get a hold of them to see if they'll give me a detailed report.

Back