• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Florida Triangle Footage

Yeah well for all i know the guy pans up then pans back down to his mate holding a light in the darkness made to look like a triangle :D

Was bored so just thought id post it.

Would be nice to see if an expert can advise on the validity of the footage. To me it sounds credible too.

I guess another point that we shouldn't forget is the large number of videos and pictures that show the same object.. in Florida and in other parts of the world.

Jackthefast

I have seen triangle shaped craft three times: once for a fleeting second, in daylight, on a highly cloudy day as it passed through a break in the clouds. Second, my fiance and I saw a triangle shaped craft sail across the sky, traveling directly underneath an "orb" type object in such a way that they seemed to cross paths (a night time sighting). There was no interaction between the two and it was very odd. The third time, I was driving with a friend toward Westmoreland county PA, when we had to put the emergency lights on and pull to the side of the road to view the triangular object we spotted from the car. We exited the car immediately, and witnessed the triangle fly slowly and totally silently directly overhead, at an uncomfortably low altitude. Each of the three craft looked almost identical, with three lights on the bottom. During the daylight sighting I was able to see that the color was a dull, metallic dark grey. It is my opinion that this video footage was not faked.

I do not think these triangular craft are of an unearthly or alien origin. In my opinion, these are government craft. I have seen craft that I highly, HIGHLY doubt are man-made in origin, but I do believe that these triangles were created right here on earth, by human beings.

It is my opinion that these triangle formations are a military experiment with holiographic images for the purpose of lazar weapons. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of RC guys out there these days ( Remote Control enthusiasts ). They make these things with small electric motors and fly them around at night. The pic below was from a 2007 contest so you gotta know a lot of other people have made them since.

ufo_001_07.jpg

j.r.

Back