• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

First "Skinwalker Ranch" movie teaser released.... ok....

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Here we go, we got yer shaky hand held footage, ratcheting up the fear and stoking the myths surrounding this very real case. I hope they put the "inspired by" tag on it as opposed to the "based on real events" tag. I have a bad feeling that this film will turn out to be another Blairwalker-in-Cloverdale fear fest and I'm holding my breath uhh nose for this one... sheesh

Smear and make fun of it as much as possible in plain sight, package it in these days tv and movie standards so it becomes meaningless and forgotten in a week, discouraging the 'lunatic fringe' looking actually into things like this that may be more important than the next new f'ing smartphone.Harrghh..

Back