• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

February 26, 2017 — Jim Marrs

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
When Jim Marrs is around, a great time is had by all. He is a great conversationalist, and while he may get a tad too political at times, he has lots of fascinating stories to tell.

We also cover this episode briefly during this week's episode of the After The Paracast podcast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+:

Please check here if you want to subscribe to our premium service:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Ok, not a big JM fan here.
45 minutes in so far-I have learned that Marrs is too precious to reveal his age.
I heard JM on C2CAM and Noory really let him go to town on the pro-Trump nerve.
It's pretty funny the way he rallied to his tribe'sdefense after Chris mentioned possible ties to greasy Russian interests. Almost like Jim was in love with the guy or something.
And we had Barack HUSSEIN Obama for eight years. What a crock of dook.
PS yeah I get it, the 'mainstream media' lies for the CIA. What reason do I have to believe the 'alternative media' isn't THE EXACT SAME THING?!?
PPS listen to the most recent Marrs appearance on Coast to Coast; I think you'll see what I mean

Jim Marrs was entertaining as usual. I did not hear anything in this discussion that should get anyone's knickers to become all bunched up about.

Jim Marrs is a right wing Texas idiot for Trump. He disgusts me. The Paracast is better than this type of narrow minded guest and his conspiracy fantasies.
Come on dude, you should know by now that you can't call our guests "idiots!" Please change this immediately. You're entitled to your opinion, but please get more creative w/ your flaming.

Listening to Chris' comments re IUFOC: Tom DeLonge 'Investigator of the Year'?? LOL :D

Agreed! What are we often saying on the show and in the forum? We state that ANYONE claiming to have all the answers HAS to be full of it. The nanosecond someone claims to have all the answers to the UFO mystery, I immediately set aside everything else that will ever come out of that persons' face-sphincter. It is evident that Tom deLonge knows a lot less about UFOs than he thinks he knows.
It is enough of a 'crime' in this field for anyone to claim they have 'the' answer. But to add insult to injury, deLonge has the gall to use the very annoying, tiresome, childish, bitchy, negative and untrue line, 'We have all the answers, but we can't reveal them to you until.........(insert vague and false timeline, or unattainable requirements and conditions).

He's simply trotting out the exact same crap line that every other 'disclosure is imminent' person has taken for years now. He joins the ranks of Steven Greer, Stephen Bassett, David Wilcock et al.
It is outrageous that anyone is even thinking of publicly saying this rubbish again, let alone actually announcing it to the world. I'd like to ask, 'who would be stupid enough to buy this line again after the 100% fail rate of every other person who ever used it....But, sadly, we/I acknowledge that not only are there masses of people who will listen to this garbage and believe it, they will actually pay for it, lap it all up like a thirsty cat and cry 'More!' 'More!'

Either deLonge is delusional, or insane, or unbelievably devious and callous, caring not a jot about the 'truth' when it comes to the subject of UFOs.

I liked the show, but much of the ancient aliens stuff has been debunked to my satisfaction. Most members here have seen the Ancient Aliens Debunked Video, so I won't repost it. But let's just consider the Balbec stone, It's true we don't know with 100% certainty exactly how they quarried and moved it back then, but obviously they did it somehow, and to say we couldn't do it using modern methods seems rather short-sighted. Sure the Balbec stone is heavy at 1,650 tons, but the Saturn V weighed 6.5 million pounds (2,950 metric tons) and they launched that into freaking space!

Plus there are oil platforms that weigh hundreds of thousands of tons ( See the Largest and Tallest Object Ever Moved! It's Taller Than the Empire State Building - Industry Tap ). The space shuttle crawler transporter alone weighs 2,721 tons, has a lifting capacity of 18,000,000 pounds ( 9000 tons ) plus it moves the space shuttle on top of it ( another 4.4 million pounds at launch ). We have other machines that drill tunnels straight through mountains that trains can run through. Is it really reasonable to claim we couldn't carve out a big piece of stone and move it? I don't think so.

Last edited:
I've learned long ago to ignore this guy, Jim Marrs. I'm not sure what is more important to him, his far-right political agenda, or enticing an audience for wacky conspiracy theories. Either way, it certainly is of no benefit to me - I'd much rather listen to Steven Greer. But NONE of these people who espouse speculation as fact should be taken too seriously. This is one podcast I can't listen to.

I've learned long ago to ignore this guy, Jim Marrs. I'm not sure what is more important to him, his far-right political agenda, or enticing an audience for wacky conspiracy theories. Either way, it certainly is of no benefit to me - I'd much rather listen to Steven Greer. But NONE of these people who espouse speculation as fact should be taken too seriously. This is one podcast I can't listen to.
You may be going overboard. I think it's fair to speculate on the possible real causes of events that had significant impacts on world history, but may not have had satisfactory explanations for many reasons. Marrs propounds a reasonable theory, about the people who benefited most from the death of JFK. It may not be the final answer. But then again, we may never know the final answer.

That Marrs has right-wing beliefs is besides the point. You'll notice that I pretty much shut him down when he moved into that realm. It's not a discussion we needed to have as the issues have all been spelled out over and over again.

I'm not at all certain this is the result of Marrs' appearance on The Paracast. We have been among the top-seven streaming shows at GCN's site for several months.

Look who we're behind as we occupy the number two slot on Sunday evening, February 26:

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 7.13.35 PM.png
It seems you've decided to stay with GCN then. Or are you still seriously considering a subscription only model?

Last edited:
Gene and Chris: Did you know that the odious (but supremely confident) Jim Marrs is a paid shill for the scientologists? Why else would he go into great detail on the terrible "Battlefield Earth" book, including that you can buy it in a 47-hour audio version? Look at the other talk shows he's been on lately -- he does the same schtick. Google "Jim Marrs" and "scientology" to see the stories. He's never had any credibility, so this can't be much of a surprise. From the show I now wonder if the city of Aurora, Texas, isn't paying him as well for promoting its ridiculous UFO claims.

Gene on after the paracast you say that pizza gate is the "quintessential fake news story".

Ok, so I have heard the arguments to why people think there is something to pizzagate e.g. strange use of paedophilic code words in emails and paedophilic symbols in logos. But I have not heard why it's so certainly fake.

I remember reading on the BBC (the state funded propaganda publishing corporation) that this was outrageous fake news. What I tried to find in the article was how and why this was fake. Indeed it seemed no follow up investigation had been done just lazy labelling of fakeness.

Now I'm open to being convinced either way I'm saying I'm agnostic, I'm curious to why you are so certain its fake.

What is interesting is that if this is fake then senior government officials are communicating rather enthusiasticaly and in some strange ways about their choice and enjoyment of fast food.... why can't we label this "needs further investigation" than simply debunk it without research shermer style?

Back