• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Facebook & Twitter

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone that might possibly be even a tiny bit interested ... I finally broke down and created a spot for myself on Facebook AND also Twitter.

On Facebook I am Don Ecker and on Twitter I am Decker0726. I mention this only if you are interested.

Thanks for your ear........

Decker

Well Skunkape, to tell you the truth, its kind-a like illicit sex, its wrong and I feel Guilty as Hell, but I Love It anyways ..... should I call my therapist?

Decker
I'll let you know when I can afford illicit sex. As it stands, I only get to indulge in legal coupling. I'm not complaining, just stating the facts.

For any of you that might be interested, I just uploaded several new photos on FB of myself with Col. Gordo Cooper, Ingo Swan and Zecharia Sitchin. Also a photo of Vicki and I when we spoke at the dedication of the ET Highway in Nv. during the ID4 party when ID4 was premiering.

Decker

Hey Don, I used to read the blog "Buckwheats Place" (I think I got that right.) on the old UFOMAG site. :D

Oh yea, Vicki did that. Well, now you get to see Ol' Puddin. (Well, thats what we call him! ;)) Vicki has a blog spot that she does now and again with the same name.

Decker

Back