• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET Channeling and Channelers

Waller

Paranormal Maven
vesvehighfolk asked: "is Nancy letier on this list? you know this woman..ZetaTalk
http://zetatalk.com/
Thank you for asking, you have pointed out to me how much more I need to know about Nancy/Zetas. Honestly, I have spent several dozen hours on her and with the immense library of information she has produced, it is not enough to do justice. I will give you my opinion at this time.

Much of what the Zetas channel through Nancy has been astonishingly accurate. My sense is that there is 'meat' here but I am not to the point of research to determine how much.

vesvehighfolk asked: how do you know a ET channeler is not just making stuff up?

Usually you will find that those that are "real" will usually have a positive desire and intention that drives them. For instance, if an individual is focused upon saying, "You must do this or that" or "I have the answers" you are probably, not absolutely, but probably dealing with an "ego structure" aspect of that individual.

If however the validity of all belief systems is acknowledged, the person sharing information to expand and learn in a beneficial and positive way, no demands, no intent to take your power it is positive and therefore a "genuine" experience, whether it actually is someone else or not. The message not the messenger.

has a ET channeler ever asked ET to show themselves to the public? I can claim all sorts of stuff don't make it true...welcome to the fourms...
Thank you. I will learn much more than I offer.

Yes, and the answer historically has been "We're not ready" and I would agree. We're not but we are getting closer by the year.

Harry asked

I am fascinated by Bigfoot, however silly it sounds: I am convinced that Bigfoot sightings happen for a reason, and have often wondered if they bring a "spiritual" message? I don't believe that a Bigfoot is a primate, or even a conventional animal (flesh and blood).
I would be very interested to hear your thoughts regarding this because you have experience in such matters.
Thank you and best wishes. Harry.

Here we go, the cat is coming out of the proverbial bag bigtime now!:D

If 'normal evolution had occurred witout ET genetic and other intervention, we would have evolved into Bigfoot/Sasquatch hominoid. They have evolved into interdimensional beings while we have evolved into the denser, physical beings that we are today. Yes, to the spirituality of the Bigfoot beings as they teach us about interdimensionality and about ourselves, who we once were and who we and they have become.

I don't want to misunderstand: are you saying that Bigfoot and Humans have a common ancestor?

I don't want to misunderstand: are you saying that Bigfoot and Humans have a common ancestor?
Yep. My prehistoric genealogy sucks but something like we were all from the same group of inhabitants. Members of this group were selected by the Anunnaki for genetic manipulation and several other reasons. Some of the group were left alone and naturally (non-invasively) evolved = Sasquatch. Other = us as Home Sapien Sapiens became different styles of conscious beings.

When the Anunnaki created the conscious beings we now evolved into, when they did, they realized we needed a place to go when we transition (die) our energy state to our higher destiny. That 'space' is what the afterlife proponents call the "afterlife realms".

When the Anunnaki created the conscious beings we now evolved into, when they did, they realized we needed a place to go when we transition (die) our energy state to our higher destiny.

Speaking of the Anunnaki, might you celebrate Michael Tellinger, and his “Slave Species of The Gods”…, “The Secret History of the Anunnaki and Their Mission on Earth?”

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yep. My prehistoric genealogy sucks but something like we were all from the same group of inhabitants. Members of this group were selected by the Anunnaki for genetic manipulation and several other reasons. Some of the group were left alone and naturally (non-invasively) evolved = Sasquatch. Other = us as Home Sapien Sapiens became different styles of conscious beings.

When the Anunnaki created the conscious beings we now evolved into, when they did, they realized we needed a place to go when we transition (die) our energy state to our higher destiny. That 'space' is what the afterlife proponents call the "afterlife realms".

Thank you for clarifying.
I have quite a different understanding of our evolutionary journey to becoming humans.
I don't think Bigfoot has DNA.

Speaking of the Anunnkai, might you celebrate Michael Tellinger, and his “Slave Species of The Gods”…, “The Secret History of the Anunnaki and Their Mission on Earth?”
Very interesting stuff from Tellinger. "The Secret" is a good primer for those who want to investigate the Anunnaki/Human interrelationship, he covers most if not all of the relevant bases including chomping on Sitchen when Sitchen began to bridge conclusions where no bridge existed.

I have quite a different understanding of our evolutionary journey to becoming humans.
I don't think Bigfoot has DNA.
Very possible, as a species evolves up the density ladder, DNA has less and less a purpose. At some point, I am unsure I could peg that point but certainly by the time of nonphysicality, DNA is redundant.

Very interesting stuff from Tellinger. "The Secret" is a good primer for those who want to investigate the Anunnaki/Human interrelationship, he covers most if not all of the relevant bases including chomping on Sitchen when Sitchen began to bridge conclusions where no bridge existed.

As vaguely remembering, the Anunnaki were sent to Earth from Nibiru in seeking life-saving gold. These space pirates created humans in using bits & pieces of their own DNA in order to control both the mental and physical properties of humans. In inactivating 97 percent of the DNA the dumbed-down humans were enslaved and sent toiling into the bowels of Earth in search of gold.

As vaguely remembering, the Anunnaki were sent to Earth from Nibiru in seeking life-saving gold. These space pirates created humans in using bits & pieces of their own DNA in order to control both the mental and physical properties of humans. In inactivating 97 percent of the DNA the dumbed-down humans were enslaved and sent toiling into the bowels of Earth in search of gold.
More or less, we don't have a detailed report from the ET channels on the Anunnaki so the history remains hidden.

Here is a channel I have been fortunate to attend in demonstration of direct voice, physical mediumship and his free book which has many Anunnaki references altho it is primarily a Zeta Reticuli reference manual.

Attachments

• A_Primer_of_the_Zeta_Race.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
nancy 2003...

that "message" FAILED...
Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in 2012 she tried again

PLEASE READ THIS>>> respond please....

Re: Nancy Lieder Exposed!

now tell me the truth is this person talking to aliens? NANCY IS A FRAUD! so what is she a divine messenger? a prophet? a speaker with aliens? I say she is a liar a fraud a woman who has mental health issues. prove other wise prove to me nancy talks to aliens! or any one else for the matter! I want solid proof please!

no body no hair no evidence bigfoot is fake

I think that a Hominid Bigfoot is 100% fake. That is to say I think that the idea that Bigfoot is a primate is totally wrong. Some say that they are Gigantopithecus but they are just using real evidence (the fossils that have been found) to support the idea of a creature that can not be injured or killed, has cloaking/teleporting abilities etc. The most highly evolved creature we know of is us (man) and we are vulnerable to all the usual perils (you die if you get shot etc).

There is 0 evidence of the things vesvehighfolk said "no body no hair".

But there is some evidence: and that is eyewitnesses of which there are many, and some are "trained observers".
Either they are all wrong or some of them are seeing something extraordinary.

There must be some reason that so many people are "mistaken" if that's what it is, and people like rick dire only add to the difficulty in establishing the truth.

I think that Bigfoot exhibits the same behaviours as Aliens or Ghosts, so should be "classified" in that category.
They are real because people believe in them, but getting "physical" evidence is not possible.

I think we need to ask how and why people see Bigfoot rather than look for physical evidence.

Waller said:

This and that would be my response. He has hit on something, the concept of the creation (manifestation) by thought of our physical reality, that is spot on. However, it is not the end-all as there are dense, physical ships that are from dense locations (stars, places in the universe we might call skies) that are manned by beings that are dense or can be dense if they so chose.

Burnt State added:

"Those densities are definitely there, and in some cases it seems that the pilots of such objects appear to be quite dense themselves in the absolutely ridiculous airplanes and missteps they engage in see Broken Bow incident. It's possible that they could be visiting us from their dense spaces though that seems rather unlikely on the face of it, but perhaps there are other methodologies of transit and different purposes that we have yet to imagine ourselves. In fact they could be all around us."
===============================================================================
Since my ET-like information comes primarily from the ET channeling community, I pulled this ^^^ here hopefully that is not against protocol.

"All around us" is not exactly how the ET-Earth presence is explained but there is no doubt that there are human look-a-likes that are ET in origin walking among us. Counting the innumerable crafts that we see, and the ones we don't (the larger majority), "all around us" would be an appropriate description.

The only ETs that are within the confines of our immediate universe (the planets and moons) are there in bases, the stop-overs, and not necessarily as a permanent part of their civilization.

The manner of transportation is matched with the ships involved. The interdimensional transports are conscious, living extensions of the beings themselves. The earth transports can be the same or they can be the 'nuts and bolts' mechanicals albeit on a much higher level of technology, some of which we have been shared, some we do not. There are ships that are hybrids of these two extreme cases.

What's interesting is that the ability to move multiple light years in distance is not a function of warp drives as it is a function of the location being a part of the vibrational equation of an object (ship, individual, etc.). For lack of a better description, if you change that variable, by definition, the location must instantaneously change. No linear time is lost yet all the other variables (depth, width, height) remain the same.

nancy 2003...

that "message" FAILED...
Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in 2012 she tried again

PLEASE READ THIS>>> respond please....

Re: Nancy Lieder Exposed!

now tell me the truth is this person talking to aliens? NANCY IS A FRAUD! so what is she a divine messenger? a prophet? a speaker with aliens? I say she is a liar a fraud a woman who has mental health issues. prove other wise prove to me nancy talks to aliens! or any one else for the matter! I want solid proof please!
You have your mind made up, I haven't made one up mine for myself. If you wish to pick isolated instances that support your presuppositions, that's perfectly acceptable for you to do so.

I'm not in the "change anyone's mind" game since you really can't do that. I have enough on my plate being Waller, changing myself, and figuring out how to be as much of my True Core Self as I can be. If I want to have an influence, the best way I have found is to be an example of being myself as fully as I can. Others can see that and, hopefully, it provides them with a choice, a POV, that they can reject or absorb.

My research takes years, before I come to conclusions, that collected evidence includes the required gaffs, failures and such which is part of the less-than-perfect aspect of any channeler or ET channeled being. I do appreciate your pointing out the above, thanks for that.

Last edited:
I think that a Hominid Bigfoot is 100% fake. That is to say I think that the idea that Bigfoot is a primate is totally wrong. Some say that they are Gigantopithecus but they are just using real evidence (the fossils that have been found) to support the idea of a creature that can not be injured or killed, has cloaking/teleporting abilities etc. The most highly evolved creature we know of is us (man) and we are vulnerable to all the usual perils (you die if you get shot etc).

There is 0 evidence of the things vesvehighfolk said "no body no hair".

But there is some evidence: and that is eyewitnesses of which there are many, and some are "trained observers".
Either they are all wrong or some of them are seeing something extraordinary.

There must be some reason that so many people are "mistaken" if that's what it is, and people like rick dire only add to the difficulty in establishing the truth.

I think that Bigfoot exhibits the same behaviours as Aliens or Ghosts, so should be "classified" in that category.
They are real because people believe in them, but getting "physical" evidence is not possible.

I think we need to ask how and why people see Bigfoot rather than look for physical evidence.
Yes, I agree. The better part of the Bigfoot message isn't what he is but what he represents. Physical evidence will come when that evidence is ready to be accepted. See my sig.

The evidence will be available when a mathematical minority whose expanded consciousness (positivity) overshadows the majority (negativity) of those who have chosen to contract their consciousness. + is accumulating, - is segregating.

In that vein, I fully expect to have undeniable evidence that there is life off earth, ET life, within the next few years or sooner. The Interdimensional Bigfoot may be a part of that, or not. This does not mean ET will be landing in Times Square or Piccadilly, or even is some remote farmer's field or high perch ala CE3rd Kind, let's give that until 2023 - 2033 window. :)

PLEASE READ THIS>>> respond please....Re: Nancy Lieder Exposed!
From the above........................................>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Look around you, do you think the world is truly ready to have a spaceship land on the White House lawn? You are being challenged to think for yourself, not have it handed to you on a silver platter. The material is intended to be somewhat mysterious so you have to research it yourself, draw up your own comparisons, ask your own questions, and handle the disruption to your world view yourself. It is intended to be incomplete and to nag at you. When it all comes down, nobody is going to be handing out MREs to 6,000,000,000 people. You will HAVE NO CHOICE
but to be independent and think for yourself."

:D

you may ask why I am a skeptic but I now present 2 reasons why...
Florida family charged in $40 million psychic scam - Yahoo News

I am sorry I seen 1st hand the evil that frauds do .....I seen it I heard it all poor folks fleeced and robbed.
by those who have a divine message who claim they are chosen... who claim that they are the mouthpiece for aliens liars thieves hateful evil ppl...
I understand your concerns, they are very real but the entire ET channeling community cannot be painted with the sins of the few, or FTM, the sins of the majority. Btw, the two cases you have mentioned are psychics not ET channelers.

Take Nancy Lieder as an example. Good investigation requires that all of her output be taken into consideration, looking to separate the wheat from the chaff. If after a very thorough review, there exists more chaff than wheat, the investigator can lay aside that channeler. There is only so much time, and so many solid, verifiable ET and spirit channeling sources, so why bother?

Let me put it another way. In the movie Jurassic Park, there's a scene where a researcher sticks her hand in a pile of dinosaur shit, digs around, and pulls out an undigested berry. I'm sure if I investigated [an inconsistent channeler], I too may discover a crap-covered berry, but to me, the price is way too high. :D

Last edited:
Back