• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

EISENHOWER Met With Aliens...Huffington Post

Huffington Post is a free-for-all liberal trash blog sprinkled with a heavy dose of fake news.

Isn’t that where most Ufologists acquire their credible information from anyway?

Seems reasonable to me, then again, I’m simply a hopeless Ufological lemming staring down into an ocean filled with mostly ultra-conservative crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
So somebody's saying that he read a piece of paper accidentally saying Ike met with aliens and they're cool.

I'm sure he's remembering perfectly, it wasn't misinformation, and is totally not just made up because he was a G Man.

tickled-tuesdays-07-28.jpg

PS his blog is down.

brieftoeisenhower.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This site has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.

Story has been around for decades. There were some interesting tidbits from one fairly credible source, I forget who, like the "cover story" of Ike having to make an emergency trip to a dentist didn't hold up very well. He was apparently really, unexpectedly absent from some function on whatever trip to California. Fun stories, but that's all. Might be true, but how would we ever be able to determine that?

Ingo Swann 's book : "Penetration" had this story in as being remote viewed, the alien sensed the meeting was being veiwed (remotely) and waves his hand and then Ingo suddenly could no longer view this target. interesting book, can find free PDF online. (or pay $400 plus on ebay)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks. I read Swann's book about ten years ago, and don't recall that part. The book is a wild ride and I'm sure there are other interesting things I've forgotten. If even half of what's in the book is true, the world is a much different place than we like to think it is. It's kind of like watching "Men In Black". Except it's supposed to be true. The book is worth reading just for the entertainment value. The encounter in the supermarket is comedy gold, if nothing else. Maybe Tim Burton will make a movie of it.

Back