• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ed Walters: Where is he now?

withoutlimits09

Paranormal Adept
Anyone know what ever happened to this guy? I for one never found his photos very compelling. The craft did not look very advanced, rather like a crude model whose windows were not even equidistant from each other. However, I discovered Mr. Walters also produced one REALLY BAD UFO video (along with some better ones).

I am curious if this guy is alive and if anyone has tried to interview him recently?

I interviewed him in 1990 or so. Issac Koi will probably post scans of that article, from Caveat Emptor, in the near future.

Back