• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Economic chaos + disclosure, perfect timing

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
A thought struck me. When is the most sensible timing for disclosure?

Right about now? Many oldstyle businesses will go bankrupt, religiouns will burn,eunemployment at its depth etc etc. So, why not dislosure when we are at the bottom of economic spiral?

In time the wolrd will reorganise into new business ventures, and the balance will be restored.

thats my €0.01 worth of opinion.

Yes, because when someone's on the brink of a suicidal episode, what better time to hand them a loaded gun?

Disclosure of what, files, maybe there is nothing to disclose, ever thing of that. No Government, will ever and i mean ever disclose the presence of an Interdimensional race of beings coming to this planet. It is as simple as that, of course that is if they exist? Just Imagine these balls of lights are intelligent, interdimensional beings of some sort. Observing life as we know it today, what reaction would you expect from the citizen's of nations... would they cope well here or go a little bonkers?

Once you open Pandora's box, you have to explain everything. Once one mystery get's revealed "people will believe there is something to all mystery's( maybe) and maybe they none what crashed at Roswell, but maybe they can't explain something else that would require answers. So maybe it just better to keep quiet here about everything?

There will be no full disclosure ever. Even if there's nothing to disclose. We've watched intelligence agencies drop the metaphorical ball time and time again. Even if the CIA, NSA or any other governmental agency have possession of a non-human origin craft, they will want no other agency, country or primary player to know that they have it. It's not necessarily about keeping secrets from the collective "people" as much as it is keeping the secrets from other countries-no matter what the economic situation in the world is doing.

Just my two cents.

Disclose what ?
The whole economic mess has been a long time coming. Probably had it roots in the founding of the Federal Reserve, going off the gold standard, abolishment of Glass-Steagel Act of 1933 etc.
If I remember correct one of the previous Paracast hosts(David) said a few years ago: "Nothing in the field of Paranormal/UFO is ever conclusive".
I'm stil years behind on cathing up on all the episodes of The Paracast. I'd avise you to go and listen to all the episodes from Jun 2008. Your question/pondering will be answered during that episodes.

Just remember, on Coast to Coast, anyone can speak no matter whatever fantasy story they come up with. No questions asked. I advise you to spend less time with Coast to Coast and more time cathing up on episodes from The Paracast. I personally think that the episodes from June 2008 was some of the best episodes from the Paracast ever. In those particular episodes Gene and David asked some hard-hitting questions, exposing some of the worst crap in the UFO/Paranormal 'field'. Space brother crap. CSETI crap. Dr Steven Greer, we're STILL waiting for your evidence.

Why would governments disclose anything ? They're propping up the banksters. There would certainly be no political gain.
What would a government department disclose about paranormal activities when the very existance of UFO/Alien/Crypto/ExtraTerrestrials has still not even been officially acknowledged ? I agree with one of the earlier posts that documents may have been released. My understanding is that disclosure in the US has already happened with Project Blue Book, Condon Report etc. Any more action will be considered a waste of time and money. If there could have been political gain from going after the paranormal subject then a politician might consider it. I agree with David Biedny that to the average person paranormal activity/shows is nothing more than entertainment or a passing curiosity.

Back