• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dyatlov Pass Show?

brewers_rule

Paranormal Novice
I've seen a few posts regarding this incident on the Forums and was wondering if our Paracast hosts have looked into having a show discussing this incident's potential UFO links or its other numerous oddities. Seems ripe for some great discussion if they can get one of the numerous authors on the show that have done deep research into the incident. If nothing else, they can at least wash the awful taste that Discovery Channel Yeti Documentary about it out of our mouths?

An interesting case no doubt with many details that suggest that the group encountered the Paranormal. If you look at any of the many down to earth explanations (avalanches, indigenous Mansi tribe, weapons testing, St. Elmo's Fire) you'll find scenarios nearly as interesting as their supernatural counterparts. Take away the UFO's and Yeti's and you'll still find a potential cover up by the Soviet investigators. I believe George Knapp interviewed the author of a book on this topic late last year on another radio show. I'd stay up late to hear Gene & Chris give it the Paracast treatment!

Back