• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dust and What Was That?

That just goes to show how quickly people will make something out of nothing. Click on the video and you can see how those UFOs becomes IFOs and turn into airplanes that were mis-identified. They really looked like something out of the ordinary, but as the journalist shows you the unedited video, it clearly shows an airplane.
I'm pretty confident that this is the case with the vast majority of UFO sightings.

That just goes to show how quickly people will make something out of nothing. Click on the video and you can see how those UFOs becomes IFOs and turn into airplanes that were mis-identified. They really looked like something out of the ordinary, but as the journalist shows you the unedited video, it clearly shows an airplane.
I'm pretty confident that this is the case with the vast majority of UFO sightings.

Ya know Angelo, I want to argue that "vast majority" statement into the ground, but the numbers don't lie. I guess 95-99% would constitute using vast.
I guess I'm just looking at this wrong. I would rather there be a genuine, unexplainable UAP event happening only every now and then.....versus being inundated on a daily basis and being over run by saucers, or time travelers, or aliens ,or earth lights, or time traveling alien saucer earth lights.

I also suffer from immediate gut reactions to criticisms of UFO's and UAP's because I don't like people thinking I'm really crazy (well, I am crazy, but not that kind of crazy) so broad sweeping statements like "vast majority", even when true, still startle me.

Ya know Angelo, I want to argue that "vast majority" statement into the ground, but the numbers don't lie. I guess 95-99% would constitute using vast.
I guess I'm just looking at this wrong. I would rather there be a genuine, unexplainable UAP event happening only every now and then.....versus being inundated on a daily basis and being over run by saucers, or time travelers, or aliens ,or earth lights, or time traveling alien saucer earth lights.

I also suffer from immediate gut reactions to criticisms of UFO's and UAP's because I don't like people thinking I'm really crazy (well, I am crazy, but not that kind of crazy) so broad sweeping statements like "vast majority", even when true, still startle me.

95-99% is what I meant by vast majority. It wasn't meant as hyperbole. However, in this case we see something really interesting, and it would have stayed that way without the full video. However, after watching the full video, you see that it becomes something mundane. It makes you wonder how much of what remains unexplained could be explained if it was seen from a different point of view.

Heres an exemplification of a UFO cgi video near the recent aforementioned Phoenix haboob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFraqmkyC5g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well now it's pretty obvious that we can't believe anything anymore. All hopes of the Internet helping to expose real UFOs with video evidence is completely dashed. The signal to noise ratio has just gone up beyond where anyone can filter out what is real and what's not with any certainty. Now it has to be happening to us live right then and there before we'll know, and all that leaves us with for proof is each other ... real people who know that alien ships have been here. But it's such a sad sad state of affairs with us humans. We all want to believe, but none of want to believe each other. We're divided amongst ourselves and they ( the aliens ), can just go about their business with impunity.

j.r.

Down the rabbit hole: There are those who have observed them, and those who have not. Would any digital video be accepted as evidence? Some videos are misidentified, some are fake, and some are real. What effect do you think it would have if everybody woke up one day and knew UFOs existed?

I was going to say that those lights could have just been static discharge as well, which was my first thought. With billions of grains of sand and dirt rubbing up against each other there's bound to be a bit of static buildup.

Down the rabbit hole: There are those who have observed them, and those who have not. Would any digital video be accepted as evidence? Some videos are misidentified, some are fake, and some are real. What effect do you think it would have if everybody woke up one day and knew UFOs existed?

That's the thing though - that video made me go wow, but only because it was hard to identify what was being seen. Even if something is authentic, it would be hard to tell what it is. People have a tendency to jump to the conclusion of something being alien - that usually makes them wrong.

True, I have never seen what is inside of those craft. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to establish that there is something using anti-gravity, electro-gravitics, or whatever you want to call it. We can only hope that one will land in your front yard.

Back