• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Karla Turner?

dr.abbadon

Paranormal Maven
This topic may have been done to death, but I just happened to chance across this video.

She does seem sincere, yet some the things she says are OMG! She was ahead of her time for sure. Does anyone have any info on how she passed away, the only thing I can find is that she passed away from cancer at a very young age (with many conspiratorial hypotheses as to how this may have been outside forces causing this.

Ok, wacko theory coming up here brace yourselves.. :)
ib1qV.gif
ib1qV.gif

Her theory about ET's tapping into the pineal gland to extract information in order to create a scenario familiar to humans only to then inplant a phobia or like of the individual is quite interesting. Almost like a biological "hack". It does sound like a scene out of Exorcist where the the entity in the body of the the girl can probe and find anything that the priest seems to harbour in the deep recesses of his or her conscious or unconscious.

Has Turner ever appeared on The Paracast or DMR? She was apparently quite active in her heyday. I get the impression she was well regarded.

Interesting that you posted this, I just download all three of her books yesterday and I've been listening to some of her talks on Youtube. She's very passionate and it's obvious that she believes what she's saying, she offered to give her books away for free in one of the talks just so people could get informed on the subject of abductions. That being said I have some problems with some of the logic here. I mean if these "aliens" are so covert and so advanced, why then, can they not simply remove all memory of these abductions? I have a hard time believing that the tool to defeat technologically advanced non human intelligences wiping our minds is hypnosis. In one of her talks she says that the person kept remembering false scenarios until the hypnotist told her to "program her mental computer to only process truth" Wow, it's that simple? So much for advanced intelligences. Seems to me if they were that advanced and if they had that much control over our brains they could just wipe our memories and we'd be none the wiser. I do like how she craps all over that new age BS about aliens being strictly benevolent space brothers, though. I find her talks very interesting, can't wait to read the books when I get time.

Miles Lewis once and told me, sort of half-jokingly, that serious ufo researchers tend not to live into old age. I'm not sure that is true, but I sometimes wonder.

Karla is deceased. Actually you should ask Rich Sarradet about her. Rich knew her very well.

Decker
Maybe you should ask Rich about her, make a good show imho (or is there already an archived one?) Any other quests you could bring along for the ride?...

superb suggestion Trained, Greg Bishop once refereed to Richard as the "quiet researcher". Well as we all know Rich isn't THAT quiet on Friday nights with Don :)

Richard knowledge and history like Don's i highly respect.

That is one Paracast episode i can't wait to hear.

Karla is deceased. Actually you should ask Rich Sarradet about her. Rich knew her very well.

Mysteriously deceased too apparently ...
"Dr. Turner, who was in perfect health and had no genetic history of cancers of any kind,
died of an unidentifiable cancer on January 10, 1996, after being repeatedly threatened and
harassed in an attempt to force her to discontinue her research. She was just 48. Since then,
several other people involved in UFO abduction investigations have also experienced
threats followed by highly unusual, fast-acting cancer."

You're on it, Gene, I am lurking. I spent time with Karla and her husband, and Don and I have talked a bit about that here and there on DMR, but never really devoted a show to her. Greg Bishop also spent time with her and has it posted on his Excluded Middle site. I would love to hang out with you and Chris and talk about it, anytime you want.

Back