• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr Jacques Vallee on UFOs and Remote Viewing

I wonder why George said that he'd been waiting fifteen years to interview Vallee, when he had just interviewed him a few years ago. Anyway, thanks Chris, It's a really good introduction to Vallee and his ongoing research.

I have to comment, at around the 19 min mark he talks about the objects becoming invisible, changing shape, become translucent on the spot.
And speaking in the context of this actually happening as a reality.
Thats a bit like watching a stage magician disapear his assistant and concluding she really did disapear.

I find that frustrating, its akin to having someone watch a stage magician and form conclusions on what they saw, in the context that what they saw actually happened.

We are developing this very technology ourselves

Other ideas that are closer-than-you-think to becoming a military reality: Tanks controlled from half a world away, memory erasures that could prevent PTSD, and "brain fingerprinting" that could be used to extract secrets from enemies.Moreno foretold some of these developments when he first published Mind Wars in 2006, but not without trepidation

specifically generated radio-frequency radiation (RFR) fields may pose powerful and revolutionary anti-personnel military trends.” The article indicated that that it would be very easy to use electromagnetic fields to disrupt the human brain because the brain, itself, was an electrically mediated organ. If further indicated that a rapidly scanning RFR system would have a stunning or killing capability over a large area. The system was developable.

In layman terms, Professor Deutsch indicated that the mind is a transmitter and if too much information is received, like too many vehicles on a crowded freeway, the brain ceases to transmit. The Professor indicated that an excess of acetyl choline in the brain can interfere with the memory process and control. He indicated excess amounts of acetyl choline can be artificially produced, through both the administration of drugs or through the use of radio waves. The process is called Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM). The memory transmission can be stopped for as long as the radio signal continues.
As a result, the awareness of the person skips over those minutes during which he is subjected to the radio signal. Memory is distorted, and time-orientation is destroyed.

Mind Control Through Extra Low Frequency Waves « The Invisible Opportunity: Hidden Truths Revealed

To me its far easier to change the perception of the viewer, than it is to change the shape of the object itself.

It has been demonstrated by Dr. Ross Adey that microwaves can be used to directly bring about changes in the electrical patterns of different parts of the brain. His experiments showed that he could achieve the same mind control over animals as Dr. Delgado did in the bull incident. Dr. Delgado used brain implants in his animals, Dr. Adey used microwave devices without preconditioning. He made animals act and look like electronic toys.

The ability to manipulate and "rewrite" your memory of what you "saw" is far easier than actually making a physical craft change shape or disappear

@ 18:18 Vallee states that there are cases in which anomalies come out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere, which can become transparent on the spot. Vallee would suggest that in most cases there is a point of light, and out of that light precipitates an object. He would also suggest that there are cases in which the object has materialized and then dematerializes. As the same object can be physical as well as non physical. I find this aspect fascinating, as there is no known physics to reconcile this. Vallee also mentions that the average diameter of these lights are approximately 30' and emit the approximate energy equal that of one nuclear reactor. With this being said, I recall Steve Allen, of the Stephenville Texas area who witnessed a craft being cased by two fighter jets. Allen, (a pilot), and two of his friends alleged that they saw a craft traveling, (twice), at a low altitude and directly overhead. Allen claimed that the object had lights on the front and rear which changed configuration. However, as it passed overhead, the object failed to have any under body structure, and matched the early evening sky. Allen was so distressed from his encounter that he ended up visiting his pastor. As it stands to reason that once someone has experienced something so counter intuitive to the psyche, the trauma may stay with them a long..long time.

When one considers that the light bulb was invented in 1874, (only 139 yrs. ago), and now there is Kepler floating around, capturing astonishing images, I would suggest that one should consider a possible form of consciousness, or intelligence which may lie tens of thousands, (if not millions), of years ahead in technology, and how it may observe, and interact with us. Logically speaking, there may not be the need for any piloted or physical spacecraft, as possessing the ability to traverse, (what has been defined as), known time & space, if in fact it is visitors. I would even dare to say that we wouldn’t even know if we were being visited.

Stretching this thought to the limit: 'this entire universe might simply be the expression of extreme technology' ;) (Ezechiel 2013)

Stretching this thought to the limit: 'this entire universe might simply be the expression of extreme technology' ;) (Ezechiel 2013)

If that were true, you'd think more of it would be created to be useful for intelligent life. Who needs big black holes?;)

If that were true, you'd think more of it would be created to be useful for intelligent life. Who needs big black holes?;)

Black holes are an essential part. They keep galaxies from breaking up... and who knows maybe they are feeding other parts of this same expanding universe (using an artificial wormhole) with much needed matter to keep everything in relative balance. The initial singularity may have been triggered by beings from another dimension (Men in Black I animation... just before the end credits lol)

Perhaps a magic trick including a technological language in which humans are unaware, and incapable of ever grokking. Considering the former NASA Space Shuttle program: Throughout it’s thirty year history, once the initial R&D had been performed, there were very few mishaps, (two in one hundred & thirty two missions). Then in the attempt of thinking about a form of technology laying well beyond human comprehension: One may find it incredibly difficult to suggest that it would be as primitive, as to flip the wrong switch, or to spill the proverbial Pepsi onto the control panel. The ensuing outcome being that of wreaking UFO & paranormal havoc. Thousands, tens of thousands, (or perhaps millions of years), would seemingly be enough time as perfecting the act or trick. Providing that it is an act or trick. As one may be oblivious to any, (and all), interaction, as to a possible omnipresent form of technology, quintessentially boring down to the root of what may be considered as consciousness itself.

I wonder why George said that he'd been waiting fifteen years to interview Vallee, when he had just interviewed him a few years ago. Anyway, thanks Chris, It's a really good introduction to Vallee and his ongoing research.

Because it is an old interview from September 17th 2007, first of few more interviews that will be done with Vallee in the future on c2c. Interview happened just before Remote View Conference at the time where Vallee agreed to participate. I immediately recognised it, as I listened all Vallee interviews on c2c (some of them more then once) and consulted my archives where I find it. Unfortunately, youtube user has posted this interview on January 5th causing confusion and suggestion that it is a new interview.

Best Wishes.

Bottom line: even the weirdest appearing sightings are not disproof of the ETH. In fact many
sightings could be just a hologram being turned on and off; you don't have to invoke anything more exotic, necessarily.
Btw, C. Brown's books discredited "remote viewing" for me.

I agree with the hologram theory but please explain this discrediting of remote viewing that you speak of.

Back