• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Donna Lacroix debunks the Ghost Hunters!

Para

Paranormal Maven
Donna Lacroix debunks the Ghost Hunters!

"Making a call-in appearance on the radio show “Ghost Divas,” Donna Lacroix let it all fly."

"Calling it ‘shenanigans’ and ‘sh*tty ethics’ she commented on the various shows where it was claimed that the GH team was investigating a place for the first time, when in fact it had been investigated numerous times by other paranormal teams."

"Her contract with GHI, as well as Brian’s and Andy’s which were the same as hers, were so bad that the three of them ‘almost went bankrupt’ and that is why they all left GHI one-by-one."

If you want to read the full article, Here it is. I think she might make a good future guest for The Paracast!

I'm going to try to listen to this broadcast, I'd like to hear what she said for myself.
I felt something was wrong the last year or so she was on the show. She just didn't seem "right" to me and looked uncomfortable at times, especially with Jason. He in turn seemed to be short with her and looked at her funny, like he was angry.
I don't know, I always liked Donna. I don't doubt she may have been screwed by her contract and maybe she should have known better. Still, a lot of times disgruntled employees are disgruntled for a reason.

Back