• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Does anyone know where this photo is from?

I agree that someone did go to a lot of trouble. It's obvious instantly that this is quality FX work. And that standard costs money, so I would imagine it was for a movie.

I love the feet with 3 toes.

No idea but a great post!

Those stills are on Google images but I don't know how to find out how long they've been there. Perhaps one of our more computer - savvy members can?

I'm away from my desktop and tried viewing this on my mobile and got some kind of warning that it was 3D, used a lot of data and best used with a wifi connection. Is it really that elaborate ?

Saw these a while back, IIRC it was for a russian movie

Fields06.jpg

By Mike Fields, reportdly for the 3rd series of Xfiles according to this

The X-files

If you check the Mike Fields section he does a few aliens

Back