• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do You Want To Meet An "Alien?" sign up here—

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[I LOVE this kind of out-there story. What a classic case of WTF that sorta reminds me of "Prophet Yaweh."Any Paracasters over-the-pond care to take RW Sanders up on his challenge? If so, bring a video camera, gather some genetic material samples and (of course) keep us all posted! lol—chris]

WANTED: Someone to Meet an Alien
Article HERE:
"Never ask a question that you don't want answered. Always sage advice, but this time I actually would enjoy several of the answers I received when I authored a piece here at UFO Digest. I challenged ET and called him out rather roughly. I was simultaneously malevolent and benevolent. While letting ET know he had a public relations problem, I offered my assistance. I informed him that his reluctance to show himself was being interpreted as cowardice. That we all understand that UFOs are real, but don't understand why disclosure is so difficult. I also said that while humanity was violent and war like, we were loving and forgiving. So, as soon as it appeared I began to receive answers. Every one I received I found to be entertaining. As is my wont, I answer every email or comment I receive, and the responses were very indicative of some very sharp minds. Most enjoyable, and in one case a longer communication than anticipated.
"DID I FIND AN ALIEN?
"Perhaps! One chap in England contacted me to offer contact. You see, he says he is an alien, and has some pretty impressive history to support his claim. Going back to the late seventies, he was investigated by BUFORA, the British equivalent to MUFON. This was no fly by night investigation. In fact, a book was published in which this case was featured prominently. Apparently, he made a garage act as if it were in an earthquake when the surrounding buildings had no reaction at all. And this was accompanied by a sighting of streaking light! In fact, according to the story, one member of the investigative team not only retired from the area, he retired from the pursuit of UFOlogy.
"He has also been interviewed and written up in numerous newspapers in the United Kingdom. So, naturally, I was intrigued. Thus began our journey together. Gary has become my favorite ET, and even if he is just some lunatic messing about with this old Indian, I have enjoyed the joke immensely. And if he is seriously an extraterrestrial intelligence as he claims, he has promised some incredible things to humanity.
"WORLD RELIGIONS
"Gary led me through some of his previous experiences here on this big blue marble. A trip through the founding of the Mormon Church where Gary provided the inspiration to the founder. He seems to have at least been an observer during the life of Jesus Christ, and at the very least knows a ton of history. Together, we have visited the writings of Nostradamus, and explored the hidden meanings in his writings. There has been references to other religions, but space does not permit such detail here. Suffice to say, if any of his claims are true it would represent a miracle to we pitiful stupid humans. And at the end of this journey through history, he has offered some proof. However, it requires a serious researcher located in the United Kingdom who has a desire to travel to Staffordshire. A religious background is unnecessary.
"THE APPLICANT
"Fortunately my contacts in the United Kingdom are quite well known and, therefore, very busy. Writing books, doing radio shows and making public appearances keeps them rather occupied. So finding someone to act as my eyes and ears across the pond is proving a bit difficult. Someone who may be young or inexperienced may be fine, it mostly depends on attitude and ability to travel a bit. Of course, not just any Tom, Dick or Harry will do. But a student, or beginner who is serious and responsible might just make history. Or at the very least, go on a rather entertaining wild goose chase. I am unsure of Gary's legitimacy, but others are unsure as well. And they have done extensive investigation on this ET.

"You see there is a prize involved. Not for the applicant or myself, but for mankind. You see, Gary has offered to lead this applicant to ancient artifacts. And these artifacts are possibly very significant to the world's religions as well as an incredible historical find. However, I must caution that thousands of people have claimed to be aliens. Thousands have claimed some incredible religious knowledge. And so far, 99.9 percent have been hoaxes. This is not to shed a negative light on Gary, just stating the facts of these investigations. So I would invite anyone interested to send a short note to my email account. I don't want to read a book!! As I stated, I will answer every inquiry and if interested, will develop further contact. So here you go, [email protected]

"Gary has some impressive bona fides, otherwise I would not pursue this avenue. I believe, as stated, there is an interesting story here and perhaps more. And it might provide a most interesting spring break from school."

Ok well jokes about Vogon poetry and their galactic reputation for the freddling of the grunt bugglies aside.

I cant dismiss garys claims outright, but Mr sanders doesnt give us much to look into either.
He mentions a book, but no title so we can verify the claim.
He mentions the 70's and Bufora, who have celebrated 50 years of activity last year, so its possible i suppose.
But i have the feeling Sanders is just repeating what gary has told him, which would make him a pretty poor specimen of the genus researchis armchairis.

Ive emailed Bufora in an attempt to verify that aspect of the story

More info as i get it

Hugely interesting read. I admit that (after an honest work day) I've had an adult beverage. Having said that, I THINK I understand the story. I'll keep re-reading it; it gets more interesting every time.

I remember one night walking out to the large wooden composter in the backyard and suddenly stopping dead in my tracks. My brain was trying to make sense of the classic grey triangular alien face that was inside the composter. The face was slightly luminous and I tried to keep fear at bay by thinking that one of the kids must have taken my glow-in-the-dark alien Hallowe'en mask and hung it there to mess with me. Then the face moved. I could not believe what I was seeing and moved close enough to make sense of it all only to see the rest of this marsupial's outline. Normally we don't get possums this far north.

Either way, I'd much rather listen to Vogon poetry (preferably with a Pangalactic Gargleblaster in hand) than meet an alien any day, or night. Those who claim to be Highlanders will need to show me their sword and 300 year old scotch before I believe. The scotch will need to be sampled liberally for confirmation purposes.

I think this was the dude featured in a recent Channel 4 programme , if it is, I'll find a link to it. Would like to see the bufora-trauma incident in more detail too!

"it requires a serious researcher located in the United Kingdom who has a desire to travel to Staffordshire"

this is Nick Redferns neck of the woods, maybe he might know of a local willing volunteer?

Somebody pay my train and hotel and I'll do it first week December - I have a week off then. Seriously?

Sorry but I'm not frontin' my own cash for it but if anyone else wants this followed up, I'm free, interested and relatively close (400 or so miles probably).

Somebody pay my train and hotel and I'll do it first week December - I have a week off then. Seriously?

Sorry but I'm not frontin' my own cash for it but if anyone else wants this followed up, I'm free, interested and relatively close (400 or so miles probably).

You know Goggs if I had the spare cash right now I would call send you down there just for the laughs :p

Back