• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do one forget previous lives, like a 25yrs old cant remember his baby years?

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
My question concerns the continuation of the current memory of that exact moment. If I die today today and reincarnate tomorrow, are memories are preserved ..?

issues;
1. How many of us can clearly remember that one did four days ago? At most glimspes, or do you get movie recall?
2. What *exactly* do you remember from the first 6 months of the current embodiment, if anything at all?
3. Is there a "scientific" way to proove, or research that shows transendence of consiousness between lifetimes?
4. Would it be possible to transform mass into this date of this planet, preserving memories?
-> Say one living 1922 to 2011, then reincarnated in 2012 ..
5. Is there any culture, where the active memory to recall being taught as part of their culture?

modify_inline.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

I have remarkable recall, to the point where i can recall crawling as a baby.
I remember freaking my parents out as a lad by describing the house and neighbours from that period.
To this day i have excellent recall, i never get lost. if i go to a place once, i can return there even if it involves dozens of turns without fail at a later date.

Past life memorys...............

Im not a subscriber to reincarnation as a whole , but thats just me.
I have pondered an explanation though.
If time travel is possible, then it only has to be invented once, somewhere/somewhen.
If so, every moment of "now" is connected to every other moment of now via a 4th dimensional conduit
and contigious linear time is no longer a factor, ie im as close to a moment of now a 1000 years from now as i am to a moment of now 5000 years ago, from the dimension above linear time i can access any of the moments of now in the layer below.
With this in mind every thing that happens can be re visted, as such everything that happens gets written indelibly on the fabric of the universe, perhaps the idea behind akashic records

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/akashic_records.htm

If so, then its possible what people see as past life memorys, are simply the access to the files, and not a true memory of a past life, like watching a TV show, but not being an actual actor in the show

Just my ideas on past life memory

Back