• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DNS problems?

PCarr

Paranormal Adept
Last 2-3 days I've found I can reach paracast.com through some domains but not others. Doesn't appear to blocked or filtered, just can't be found.

It was a server upgrade, meaning different IP numbers and such. The DNS system is dreadfully slow and things can be inconsistent when we do things like this.

3 days ive had the forum maintaince page up, whilst my in box filled with emails on watched threads, i rebooted router [switch off at mains 10 mins ] cleared all cookies history etc, rebooted comp, and now alls well.

what happened to angel the mod gene, he wudda had my pants down for it.

im not stirring just incase there problems, he was here months ago, and now he isnt when i dipped my toes again, and i had/have nothing whatsoever against the lad, just to be clear

Last edited:
i did that gene, its easy peasy, you just type in first and secondry numbers, i forget the exact sequence's now, but they only differed by the top sequence ending 222, and the low one 220, because all notifications from paracast ceased hitting my email, and server not found notice when trying to open paracast for 2 days, the only way i knew you werent down is because i could get the site up thru 'hidemyass' i could log-in, but i couldnt post any replies, so yeah it works a treat, as they have london servers, australians should give it a swerve tho, as it will cut their download speeds dramatically.

Back