• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Disorderly Conduct - Eternal Death

28Spirituality

Paranormal Novice
eternal death methods are threatened by my enemies to a person named cassandra from britain who goes by the name rupture corruption (@NHScorrupt).

i have been threatened via electromagnetic communication that someone in the UK will be soul thefted and given an eternal death. she is my best friend and i am a disorderly conduct victim. this threat appears incredulous or foreign but it is fully credible.

eternal death methods are threatened by my enemies to a person named cassandra from britain who goes by the name rupture corruption (@NHScorrupt).

i have been threatened via electromagnetic communication that someone in the UK will be soul thefted and given an eternal death. she is my best friend and i am a disorderly conduct victim. this threat appears incredulous or foreign but it is fully credible.
I'd take this threat about as seriously as a threat that Salazar Slytherin's Giant Serpent is going to hunt you down for not being a pure blood wizard.

Back