• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did ET Create Earth Life?

The implications of this information are profound, but other than some web stories I have heard nothing from electronic media. Has anyone else heard anything on television or radio about this?

Decker

So, then, we are ALL ET!

Or at least we're all part of something bigger than ourselves and purposeful (as suggested by the apparently manufactured sphere). Seems like it is interested in propagating life and the intelligence that comes with life through evolution. That could be good news.

Or at least we're all part of something bigger than ourselves and purposeful (as suggested by the apparently manufactured sphere). Seems like it is interested in propagating life and the intelligence that comes with life through evolution. That could be good news.

Make me think of my shooting days, ''seed hopper pheasant feeders''.

Is this just an auto 'seed hopper'', a little seed factory.

images

Thats the Blacknight.

If we are to believe Zecharia Sitchin and his books about the Annunaki, then yes, ET did create the human race.

Just imagine a sci-fi plot those so called metallic balls that just open releasing a fast developing creature which could find dominate species a food source whic the seeders wish to remove.

I don't know what to make of this specifically, but I'm a big believer in panspermia theory. There's a fantastic book called "The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge" by Jeremy Narby. It looks at various shamanic cultures and their art and mythologies. So many of them talk about "twisting snakes" that came from the sky and were the mother of life on Earth. With a lot of evidential support, Narby concludes that the twisting snakes were DNA, that many geographically disparate shamanic peoples both discovered DNA long before western science did and that DNA came from elsewhere in the universe and created us. Fascinating stuff.

Doesn't this sound all too familiar in a kind of Invasion of the Body Snatchers kind of scenario?

If such seeding was taking place then surely non-terrestrial species would be evident in their impact on our landscape. Thankfully, we've even seen how something as alien as fungus is in fact playing a very unique and purposeful role here on earth.

Was this case just one scientist's invented report or do we have confirmation of other science folk confirming this notion?

Before we get too excited about Wainright's conclusions, perhaps looking at his backstory and his penchant for finding alien life in multiple sky spore spaces including that algae that produces the red rain. He actually has a number of interesting, if not questionable ideas:

"This is the second time six months that Wainwright has claimed to find extraterrestrial life. Back in October he also claimed to have found a carbon-based alien microbe during the same series of experiments that yielded the metal sphere. Scientists dismissed that conclusion when Wainwright was not able to demonstrate that the microbe contained any unearthly signatures.

Wainwright’s name sounded somewhat familiar, so I looked him up and it turns out that there’s a good reason I remembered him. He’s the same scientist who claimed that the so-called “red rain” of Kerala, India was a living biological entity. In this, he was following Godfrey Louis and Santhosh Kumar, who in 2003 proposed that the rain came from outer space. I came across Wainwright’s name when looking into Louis’s and Kumar’s claims when Unsealed: Alien Files discussed them in 2013. In 2006 Wainwright agreed that the red rain was biological and implied that he was open to Louis’s view that the cells in the rain came from outer space, perhaps as part of an alien seeding mission. The Indian government later determined that the red rain gained its color from terrestrial algae.

Wainwright also believes that there is a conspiracy of scientists working to suppress his evidence that Darwin did not invent the theory of evolution. He holds a number of other minority views, including the assertion that bacteria cause cancer and that Hitler was saved by penicillin."

British Scientist Claims Once Again to Have Found Proof Aliens Seeded Earth with Life - Jason Colavito

Darwin didn't come up with evolution, huh? Who did then? I have to admit, this doesn't make me believe the alien orb theory. Thanks for the research, Burnt State.

Darwin didn't come up with evolution, huh? Who did then? I have to admit, this doesn't make me believe the alien orb theory. Thanks for the research, Burnt State.
I usually find that if the theory is fantastic and no credible folks are seconding or confirming the initial report then usually there's something fishy at the heart of it all. Titles like 'professor' or 'scientist' do not always carry weight on their own.

The idea was actually around for a long time BD and of course Wallace independently conceived it.

Here Brother Wainwright speaks for hissself:

The Partially Examined Life | A Philosophy Podcast and Philosophy Blog

"A PRECISE comment by Darwin:
In 1831,Mr Patrick Matthew, published his work on Naval Timbers and Arboriculture, in which he gives PRECISELY the same view of the origin of species as that provided by Mr Wallace and myself in the Linnean Journal, and as that enlarged in the present volume (i.e. On the Origin of Species) (Origin of Species,4th edition, p.xv).

THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES WITHOUT DARWIN AND WALLACE

Milton Wainwright
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, S10 2TN

Charles Darwin is usually portrayed as the greatest naturalist of all time, a genius who originated the theory of natural selection to explain the theory of evolution or, transmutation as it was often called in Victorian times. But did Darwin originate any of the ideas given in his famous book On the Origin of Species, first published in 1859? To answer this question I have produced a simulated paper using quotes taken from books and journals written before the end of 1857. In order to produce this simulated paper, I have arranged these quotes in a logical order and have provided reference to their origin. However, except for the occasional linking word (underlined) nothing has been added; the subheadings used were in use at the time the associated quote was written; the italicised words and punctuation were also used by the authors. In some cases the authors quote ideas to demonstrate their opposition to transmutation, nevertheless in so doing, they put such ideas into the public domain, from where they could be accessed by Darwin, or any other naturalist of the day. I have also capitalised “Man” throughout. The simulated paper shows that a) had the Origin of Species not been written, a theory of evolution by natural selection (approximating to that provided by Darwin and Wallace), could have been produced by any naturalist using the literature already published up to 1857, and b) that neither Darwin, nor Alfred Russel Wallace, originated the ideas published in the Origin."

I thought Konrad Lorenz was the greatest naturalist of all time?

I haven't read it yet ... reading it now.

Back