• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dick Criswell former AlphaCom Member and MJ-12 associate

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
I am wondering what people on this forum think about Dick Criswell. Although most of you might not take him seriously, the fact is that he has Above Top Secret clearance and he worked for years close with Dr. Micheal Wolf. Criswell was allowed to view secret documents on about what is actually going on with this UFO/ET situation. Before you dismiss him as bunk, please investigate him or contact him first to see yourself that he has abovetopsecret classified access that people off the street dont just get. If someone has an official clearance in a government clearance, it means something, and its hard to conclude he is a fraud like Burisch.

Dr. Micheal Wolf was rumored to be on MJ12

what is your thoughts

Paranormal Packrat said:
Wolf said the Alien Autopsy film is real. I think he and Dick are full of shit.

He said there was a real video out there, and he did not think Alien Autopsy is real.

Why do you find 1 grain of sand in a bucket and you throw the whole bucket out.

You will be endlessly frusterated if you dismiss an entire body of research because of 1 thing.

It gets old hearing all the whining

Lavarat said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Wolf said the Alien Autopsy film is real. I think he and Dick are full of shit.

He said there was a real video out there, and he did not think Alien Autopsy is real.

You will be endlessly frusterated if you dismiss an entire body of research because of 1 thing.

Why do you assume I only found one grain of sand? You'll continue to be frustrated assuming I type all I know about a given matter.

Keep in mind, you asked what our thoughts are. Not sure why since you seem to have your mind already made up about them.

For those who want a refresher course on some of his claims, see:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mj12_4_1.htm

Oh yeh, and be sure to check out the "real" alien photos on the front and back of his book. Riveting no?

Yes, the MIBs took away everyone's yearbooks that went to school with Mr. Cry Wolf. If that doesn't seem like a cop out to you, than all I have to say to you is, woo woo.

I will gladly read ANY, and I mean ANY evidence Wolf has. Hopefully it won't come from Paola Harris and Hot tub Boylan. But hey, I'll still read it.

MJ 12 is bunk btw. Bill Moore hoaxed it. Lifted signature and all. Pity Friedman still peddles it. Considering he knew Bill and his skeems.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Yes, the MIBs took away everyone's yearbooks that went to school with Mr. Cry Wolf. If that doesn't seem like a cop out to you, than all I have to say to you is, woo woo.

I will gladly read ANY, and I mean ANY evidence Wolf has. Hopefully it won't come from Paola Harris and Hot tub Boylan. But hey, I'll still read it.

MJ 12 is bunk btw. Bill Moore hoaxed it. Lifted signature and all. Pity Friedman still peddles it. Considering he knew Bill and his skeems.

???????

I am wondering what people on this forum think about Dick Criswell. Although most of you might not take him seriously, the fact is that he has Above Top Secret clearance and he worked for years close with Dr. Micheal Wolf. Criswell was allowed to view secret documents on about what is actually going on with this UFO/ET situation. Before you dismiss him as bunk, please investigate him or contact him first to see yourself that he has abovetopsecret classified access that people off the street dont just get. If someone has an official clearance in a government clearance, it means something, and its hard to conclude he is a fraud like Burisch.

what is your thoughts

He was always a fibber to get attention - from childhood. His fabricated stories just became more bizarre as he aged. He DID NOT have top secret clearance of any kind - ever. Don't believe everything you hear on goofy radio broadcasts (especially the really late night programs) or on the Internet. I could tell you that I am a Martian and you would believe it. BTW: Dick died a few years ago.

You desperately want to believe this hooey, don't you?

Yes. You are correct. FOS!
The date was noticed before your kind, sweet "Earth to NewsNosey" message. It's just hard to understand why anyone would pay attention to these crazy stories, and if you know the character & history of those who have done the spinning, it should be shared. Earth to Gene!

When a thread is buried deep as this one was before you brought it up, it's clear people aren't paying attention. Thanks for joining.

The date was noticed before your kind, sweet "Earth to NewsNosey" message. It's just hard to understand why anyone would pay attention to these crazy stories, and if you know the character & history of those who have done the spinning, it should be shared. Earth to Gene!

Welcome to the forum! I don't have a problem with people resurrecting old threads. It's better than creating a duplicate. I always search for old threads with the topic I want to post about instead of just creating a duplicate. It doesn't always work, but at least I try. As for the topic here, I've never heard of the guy ( or at least I don't recall ). Maybe I'll Google him for more info.

what is your thoughts

Criswell and Wolf, huh? I knew both of them for years. Wolf was a lunatic and his own brother said he should have been confined in a mental health facility. Wolf used to call me frequently at UFO Magazine and try to convince me he, now pay attention please, had a sentient computer using actual brain tissue with his operating system. The guy was a lunatic. Years ago Criswell seemed sane but then somewhere .. years ago .. Criswell went over the cliff. Residents of "Delusional City" don't cha know? Dick Criswell was willing to believe the very last story he heard. Now, saying this causes me to pause a moment. Here is my question ... "were they lunatics to begin with ... or did the topic drive them to lunacy?" That is the question ...

Just saying ...

Decker

Back