• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Demon" on his back

Brian Now

Paranormal Pimp
Extra! Extra! George Noory completely believes a drug addict has captured a dog on film......I mean "Demon"

This was on C2C last night. George Noory believes, without reservations, that this is a demon. After all, it resembles a dog and it appears on the left side so it must be evil, right?

You can see the photo of Sin-Tin-Tin below.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58522

It's so obviously a dog, with its eyes reflecting the camera flash. Yet, I keep encountering people who think it's a real demon. Talk about people only seeing what they want to see, LOL.

Siani said:
It's so obviously a dog, with its eyes reflecting the camera flash. Yet, I keep encountering people who think it's a real demon. Talk about people only seeing what they want to see, LOL.

Since they are standing and the dog's head is at his shoulder I doubt it's a real dog. I was thinking maybe a statue of a dog on a table or something. Or just a total hoax even.

Brian Now said:
Since they are standing and the dog's head is at his shoulder I doubt it's a real dog. I was thinking maybe a statue of a dog on a table or something. Or just a total hoax even.

Unless the dog stood on something behind them. I just can't believe people are touting this pooch as a demon, LOL. I don't know whether to laugh or get mad. Silly claims like this lay the witnesses to genuine anomalies open to all sorts of ridicule. How many genuinely strange events go unreported for fear of ridicule?

Arggh ... now I'm really scared of demons :D ... its not really something that you see in films like The Exorcist though is it?? :

oooo ... I'm a demon ... now I shall do something truly evil. I shall perch on that blokes back and act like a schitzu ... woof woof :-D

arrghhh nooo not a demon acting like a schitzu ... nooo ... quick ... get the Dog Whisperer (he's Mexican isn't he??? might even be Catholic :D) ... he'll know what to do :p

5 mins later

ahhh thats better. Thanks to the Dog Whisperer/Exorcist, the shapeshifting schitzu dog demon thing is happier and I can now lead it around the house without it perching evil-ly on my back ... thanks Catholic Dog Exorcist Whisperer guy :) you've saved the universe again with your anti-demon-dog-back-perching superpowers ... and the shoulders on my shirts are now completely clean with no unnecessary evil demon-dog mess.

Let me see now.....

Can't see the bottom part of the photo, so I can't really say if this man is wearing pants.

Now he does have a big grin on his face.....and the eys of the demon (err dog) appear wide and wild.

Hmmm...

Back