• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Delores Cannon - Anybody familiar with her?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
I was curious if anybody was familiar with Delores Cannon and her work/books? Any thoughts? I've only learned of her today and find her quite fascinating.

CGL

I was curious if anybody was familiar with Delores Cannon and her work/books? Any thoughts? I've only learned of her today and find her quite fascinating.
I was fortunate to meet and discuss many topics with Ms. Cannon, her work in regressive hypnotherapy is past substantial, her books will "twist your mind like a hot pretzel" as I believe I have accurately quoted her.

What many don't know about her is that she was a prolific publisher of her own work but of dozens of others (Ozark Publishing Company). I would think she is "outside this forum's box" of interest though.

I was fortunate to meet and discuss many topics with Ms. Cannon, her work in regressive hypnotherapy is past substantial, her books will "twist your mind like a hot pretzel" as I believe I have accurately quoted her.

What many don't know about her is that she was a prolific publisher of her own work but of dozens of others (Ozark Publishing Company). I would think she is "outside this forum's box" of interest though.
Very interesting. My girlfriend introduced me to just a snippet of her work ("The Custodians" and "The Three Waves Of Volunteers & The New Earth"). She (my girlfriend) got my attention by mentioning aliens as she was reading from her books.

I find it rewarding when I learn of new people and/or material at this phase of the game for me as I am almost 46 and received my first UFO book on Xmas day, 1979.

CGL

the name Delores, makes me laugh recalling the infamous Seinfeld were Jerry doesnt know the name of the woman he is dating but it rhymes with a female body part....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re Cannon: Definitely knows some very interesting people for example "Robert Bauval" but personally I had to turn of one of her presentations after about 1.3 minutes because of the things she claimed, namely that you should "never" be ill? I mean seriously. This is 2017. :oops:

Re Cannon: Definitely knows some very interesting people for example "Robert Bauval" but personally I had to turn of one of her presentations after about 1.3 minutes because of the things she claimed, namely that you should "never" be ill? I mean seriously. This is 2017. :oops:
Yeah, I know, you would think we would have understood this lesson by now.

I have always believed in Holistic Medicine, if prayer helps great, use it. Why not?
But be very careful about replacing hard won medical knowledge with 'good vibes'
I think one of the most disturbing things I have ever witnessed was Popov telling people to "throw away their Pills" If it was up to me he would have been accountable for all of the suffering he undoubtedly caused.
The very notion that a Human is a "perfect" machine is just so ludicrous. No, not just so: it is just Ludicrous.

We are Animals end of.
Maybe just vibrations of "animals" but animals all the same.

Nothing wrong with hope just don't take the piss.

Cannon can't fix you forever (tbh not even for a sec) you will meet your fate.

Stop droning on about vibrations and accept that you should be making the decisions and doing the thinking.

We all have to serve somebody, but we should at least try and serve ourselves too.

I would recommend Optrex for your avatar as it is clear that you have been "looking to hard".

This can happen when we look at the "light" directly.

I am sorry I realise I have been negative and combative so as a olive branch or gift I offer this:

Ο ΚΥΡ ΑΛΕΚΟΣ - ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΖΑΜΠΕΤΑΣ

Light of Alexander (Aleco) Giorgious Zampetas

"The Three Waves Of Volunteers & The New Earth"
Here Dolores is in step with the ET communicators who have confirmed that the children (born since ~2000 aka Third Wavers) are genetically altered, they have been called Homo Galacticus to indicate that they are a different, new species of human. Bringing the human genome to its penultimate point of genetic advancement beginning with the Anunnaki-created Homo Sapien. Yep, we are the mutts of the universe with ET genetic coding from an unknown number of otherwordly species.

Although I might disagree on details, she embodies much of what I have come to know. Live in Peace, Dolores.

"The Custodians"
The very nature of this material may be hard for many to take but if your mind and heart are open you'll come away with a much broader awareness of the nature of our shared reality.
She addresses one of my favorite themes the splitting of our little emerald planet into two Earths – one that will remain in the lower 3D consciousness of fear and negativity as it is now, while a whole "new Earth" will be created of a 5D consciousness that will resonate with positivity and awakening. Thus, there will eventually be two Earths (albeit they will exist in differing parallel realities).

We are seeing that come to fruition within the present sociological split mirrored by the Clinton-Trump schism.

Each Earth will be completely unaware of the other as the separation begins to happen, and it may be so subtle that those people on either of the two Earths will not even notice a change has occurred, at least initially. Like two trains leaving the same station, sooner or later it will be too late to jump trains as one passes from the sight of the other.

Back