• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

December 25, 2016 — Cynthia Hart-Button

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
To me, this was an especially offbeat episode, and I am a little unsure of how to react.

It sort of started when I convinced the guest to do a psychic reading of me, for better or worse.

Chris and I talk about this some more in this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

For more information — and we now accept weekly subscriptions — please check: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

But get a load of this: My memory of the original episode, and what I heard when I did the post-production on that episode seemed to differ by a fair amount. Make of that what you will.

Always good to hear a different approach gentleman thanks for organising it.

What I find hard to align to is the human centric view of these prophecies, it's so arrogant.

Thinking for example that mother earth wants "clean" air or "clean" water. These are human standards of clean that come from our point of view. We forget that through the eons of the earth the air and water compositions have changed perpetually. Who knows what clean means to mother earth she may like more carbon in the air. She may like to be warmer :) it's a thin slice of human experience of what clean is that she projects on to an earth that's been spinning for billions of years.

The other example is the theory on the buffalo or the aliens ..."they are here to help us" Ninja please, why o why are we this all important species that not only the buffalo are giving up their purpose to be here to help humans but also the aliens too!

It's a sudo-religious perspective that there are things or animals or aliens just queuing up to show humans the way or help us out like a god or a mesiah. Let's get our heads out of our own self importance it's painful.

Speaking of clean air & water, this week’s guest has been misled with respect to my city of residence, (Portland Oregon), as there Is no one here dying from Fukushima radiation, the air quality is mostly decent, and I had to laugh when she mentioned the statue that allegedly floated to the Oregon shoreline from that Japanese disaster. I’d really like to see what it looks like.

There has been radiation detected at extremely low levels, as it will take up to three years to journey its way across the Pacific. Radiation levels may either increase, or, decrease in the future.

Radiation from Fukushima nuclear plant detected on west coast

Just briefly, one last comment:

If Gene decides to venture to Home Depot in purchasing a made in China water feature to facilitate the emergence of his feminine side, I do hope he will let us know how it went.

Edit: Indeed, there was in fact an 18 inch tall Buddha, (statue?), found on the Oregon Coast, however, the exact origin has yet to be determined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take her dedication to support Native communities and especially her support and custodianship of the white buffalos seriously...

Especially the White Buffalo archetype, a very important representation of that energy in many NA communities (Lakota to wit). I had the very good fortune to sit in a physical mediumship setting with a Lakota spirit father who brought forth the spirit of the White Buffalo Woman to the sitting group. Her message was clear, time is short, time to make your decisions about what you prefer, to act on what you are passionate about, to align yourself as closely as possible to the Great Spirit (aka your Higher Mind/spirit state).

Impressive especially considering the voice came from the top of a 25 foot tee-pee. :)

If it is your preference not to do so, then you will have sealed your fate with your lack of action and closed-minded approach to expanding your consciousness. So be it. If it's the path you have chosen, it is the right one for you.

I concur. I feel like there was no effort made to reel her in or to fact check some of her more fantastical claims.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It should be easy to verify Cynthia's claim that she can actually see through other people's eyes simply by touching them. Other people also claim to have had a similar experience, but not in a manner that was controllable ( example ). So my suggestion for Cynthia is that she participate in a controlled study to verify her claim. If she did that successfully, then she would make the history books in medical science, which would be far more significant than white buffalos, not to mention that more people would be inclined to take what she says more seriously.

Last edited:
Her claims of seeing through animals was the only thing I found compelling. But the 'I'm related to Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse and Buffalo Bill and Gandhi's family came by...'

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back