• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

December 24, 2017 — Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Michael Brein

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I always enjoy listening to tales of the strange and unknown, and, after a discussion about the Pentagon UFO project, Rosemary and Michael had some fascinating reports to relate.

Chris was late to the party, due to a power outage in his area that also took down cellular reception.

But we made up for it in this week's episode of After The Paracast podcast, where Chris and I focused heavily with the possible implications of the UFO project, which may or may not still be in operation.

You can check out After The Paracast and other goodies offered to Paracast+ subscribers at:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I hate to say it, but half of the Amazon reviews of their book are either negative or lukewarm. The stories are somewhat unusual, but not really paranormal. I found the discussions of the Pentagon UFO project to be far more interesting.

I give REG credit for her persistence and overall quality of content, but she really seems to have ongoing problems grasping why the alternate dimensions she speaks of are impossible in the way she suggests, which is as some local invisible extension of our 3D space that entities can move to and from. It simply cannot work that way. It's not like it's just something we can't do because we don't know how or we don't understand it. There's difference between impossible and implausible, and virtually every video or explanation I've seen ( including Sagan's Flatlander analogy ) just don't add up. The rest are abstract mathematical constructs or convenience terms for what amounts to either really small 3D spaces at the subatomic level or alternate universes ( not additional dimensions in this universe ).

With that out of the way, I really liked the segment on Truckers and missing time. We had a case up here that was pretty much identical. An x-military guy - turned trucker, who that had the same sort of thing happen to him as REG described. We didn't have the resources to do a full investigation but he seemed legit enough and was interviewed by our therapist consultant who also figured he was legit. One thing that REG didn't mention is that modern transport vehicles have a sort of black box thing that records what goes on, and the latest ones are all tracked on GPS. So it would have been interesting to know if she ever got access to any of that data to compare to the stories.

Something similar also happened to Patricia and I one night while on one of our "UFO drives". We went out the usual highway west and came down a familiar hill into what appeared to be a sudden new suburban development in the middle of construction with barricades and all sorts of work in progress being done ( but it was late so nobody was around ). We wondered how they could have done so much since the last time we were out that way. It went on for 2 or three miles. Eventually we worked our way through it and came out the other side. Feeling a bit spooked by the experience we decided to go back on the weekend in the daytime to see what was really going on, and it was as if nothing had ever changed. Same road. Nothing dug up. No construction. Nothing to even suggest there had been construction.

We just wrote it off to it being dark, late, didn't know we missed a turn, and ran into some construction zone. But during the day, we couldn't even find any construction like it going on anywhere in vicinity, and we just weren't that far off course. I was born here. I know that road. Been on it dozens of times, and recently too. It was just bizarre. But what is one supposed to think other than it had to be some sort of navigational error?

Last edited:
Somebody’s going to have to provide me with some kind of new age glossary of terms just so I can try to grok whatever it is that REG is trying to say.

All this ‘vibrations’ and ‘one foot in two dimensions’ stuff makes absolutely zero sense and is just magical thinking.

It’s not that I think some of the accounts she tries to discuss didn’t happen, it’s that I think she ties herself up in knots trying to un-explain them.

Back