• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Daylight cylinder UFO video from Florida - what is this?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
I believe this is from the 90's (around the time everyone thought the Gulfbreeze UFO was real) shot somewhere in Florida. Looks like it's a physical object and not the work of CGI. Did we ever figure out what this thing is? This always perplexed me as this was way before the era of civilian drones, CGI, etc.

There is a similar piece of footage from around the same time which is brilliant in that it has the object hover and then shoot off at an astonishing acceleration. I may try and find it.
Amongst various docs from the 80's and 90's there are a few nuggets but you have to be prepared to spend time..

There is a similar piece of footage from around the same time which is brilliant in that it has the object hover and then shoot off at an astonishing acceleration. I may try and find it.
Amongst various docs from the 80's and 90's there are a few nuggets but you have to be prepared to spend time..
That'd be great Goggs if you could find that footage! Appreciate it :) I always wondered what the object is in the video that I posted. If that footage came out today I probably wouldn't give it much speculation. But in the early 90's? I'm not really sure what the heck it could be. Another thing that always fascinated me was the "WASP". Even today I am amazed at the made and successfully flew such an object. I never get tired of watching this thing in action.

Last edited:
That'd be great Goggs if you could find that footage! Appreciate it :) I always wondered what the object is in the video that I posted. If that footage came out today I probably wouldn't give it much speculation. But in the early 90's? I'm not really sure what the heck it could be. Another thing that always fascinated me was the "WASP". Even today I am amazed at the made and successfully flew such an object. I never get tired of watching this thing in action.
OH MY CRAP HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE TO USE??!!!??

I'd love to get me one 'o them things :cool: !

Here's more ...

Personal Flying Platform

Haha - I found one of the pieces of footage I've mentioned. In this video, at about 17:13 isn, you will see an object that is stationary in the sky, then it suddenly shoots off to the right of the screen at an astonishing rate of acceleration. Obviously I cannot say what the object is but if it is a structured craft, it overcomes inertia in a way that we don't at the moment (publicly) understand.

This is a pretty good video in that there are a few other pieces of footage that are worth checking out. Some of the great clips from Jeff Willis are absolutely fantastic - real, daylight metallic discs, one on it's side as well, and if that isn't defying any human-made lift mechanisms I don't know what does!

Best UFO Cases Caught On Tape - FREE MOVIE

Haha - I found one of the pieces of footage I've mentioned. In this video, at about 17:13 isn, you will see an object that is stationary in the sky, then it suddenly shoots off to the right of the screen at an astonishing rate of acceleration. Obviously I cannot say what the object is but if it is a structured craft, it overcomes inertia in a way that we don't at the moment (publicly) understand.

Wait a minute.... those are the Gulf Breeze UFO's....So, Creepy Green Light's initial video on this thread reminded you of another video that happened to be the one he summarily dismissed in the first sentence on this thread. Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
I'd love to get me one 'o them things :cool: !

Here's more ...

Personal Flying Platform

I was rewatching this video again and was thinking; Just for once can we get an authentic UFO video of this quality? I mean where you can see structure and it's crystal clear and you can see it going in front of and behind every objects so we get a good idea of the size of it. A video where it's irrefutable. Instead of the cliched lights in the sky, blur going by the camera screen at 3k miles per hour, etc.

Still amazes me though that they developed that flying aerial platform. Pretty neat stuff.

Wild...

I caught something similar a few weeks ago.

I thought it was some kind of "headlight" balloon from a used car lot someplace. Seriously. I'm not making this up. lol

Back