• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Rountree Too?

Wow. Why can't people just roll with who they are/were. Too much trouble being the pretender, and what with the internet, only a matter of time before someone digs you up.

I’m just in complete shock that Rountree would be pestered in such a manner. Where’s the compassion for this warrior of the wormhole?

These revelations aren't that surprising based on Rountree's actions on social media over the past year. The evidence is damning and will most likely escalate as time goes on. The fact that he refuses to respond to the questions about his supposed military record and education / degrees is troubling...especially for someone who has been touting that they are a 'public personality.' Well...if that's the case, then it's time to stand up and provide the proof.

This is the forum’s discussion generated from Rountree’s last appearance. Are you familiar with Rountree’s “wormhole detector?” It’s simply amazing.

David M. Rountree-December 15, 2013 | The Paracast Community Forums

I am familiar with it and how it was explained to me by Rountree when he was testing it with Tracy Ray. It's an interesting concept, though I have my doubts. He has always talked a 'good game.' But since his credentials and character have been called into question, I have little tolerance and belief in his rationale.

although definitely not limited to ufo researchers, this whole cult of personality mentality more than any other thing is what f**** it up for the field. News Flash kiddies it's not the messenger, its the message most people are interested in hearing and seeing not you specifically. I say most people because i personally am fascinated by the personalities but not because i find them to be charismatic but because i am fascinated in the mentality and thought process of people who feel they have to embelish their bonafides in ways that aren't even related to the field they are in, and equally fascinated with the meltdown that follows once those little white lies come out into the open. Just leave well enough alone you impulsive egomaniacs, it's hard enough to get society to accept such things as UFOS as it is, but then you go and don't cover your tracks over a falsehood and you lay waste to all you work...and arguably others...which could be legitimate.

Sorry i meant to post this in the Phil Imbrogno thread....i think...

Last edited:
He, rountree, attacked many people when he was questioned about his credentials. It did not matter how he was asked.

The reason this brought red flags is when he was last on the show and was asked about his education. A question he kept avoiding the answer too. That is when the research into him began to be talked about.

I am familiar with it and how it was explained to me by Rountree when he was testing it with Tracy Ray. It's an interesting concept, though I have my doubts.

You should have your doubts, and rightfully so, because Roundtree’s “wormhole detector” is a fabricated fantasy, perhaps, along with his military credentials. Read through the discussion I posted, and you may just discover why. Don’t get me wrong here, I’m not out to convict Rountree, although there is an odor of Imbrogno in the air.

His "wormhole" detector is nothing more than EMF detectors and dynamic microphones. These are not wormhole detecting equipment. Let's not forget that wormholes are purely theoretical - they have not been proven by mainstream science (by those who actually have science degrees). His extraordinary claims are filled with nonsense.
He also admitted that the educational credentials he's promoted for the last fifteen years was purposely fabricated. As far as I'm concerned, based on the information HE promoted, he's just an Imbrogno wannabe. He is NOT a scientist, he is NOT a quantum physicist as he claims on his YouTube channel. He is, however, a huge disgrace.

Thanks to all for assisting in illuminating this shadowy figure, as your comments go a long way in explaining the lack of compassion for this dubious rascal.

Being a combat vet, his actions before and after have been less than acceptable. Once we contacted veterans from the Mayaguez incident. Everything began to fall apart, which than led to his education. It just continued from that point that it seemed it would never end.

No. I'm not Tony. She put up the initial open letter. When we saw how he attacked her and started to post people's addresses on facebook. A couple of us military vets got together and continued what you saw circulated. I put the post on the paracast FB page.

Do any of you know Thomas Fusco’s impression of the Rountree probe, or might he be concealed somewhere “behind the cosmic veil?”

Back