• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Huggins & Jim Moseley (Nov 15th 2009)

mikec

Skilled Investigator
Wow - David Huggins has a story at the outer edges of an already impossibly strange subject. His book is amazing. His story, and I believe him, manages to stretch my mind in a way that seems astounding.

And, I gotta say, I'm impressed with Jim Moseley - there is something that I like about him.

Well, I have to say that I couldn't even listen to all of this show. Didn't find the abductee/contactee at all credible. He was extraordinarily general in his comments and seemed to answer each question with what he thought the audience would want to here.

As always, just my one opinion.

That two timing BITCH !

Crescent said I was her MAC-Daddy homo-sapian stud. (I'm NOT BI-sapein) She said she'd be MY Baby's MOMMA, 60 times over. <MEANING top on her>

Now I gotta put up with her 'X' talking shit on this show, in my neighborhood.
(wondered where she got that number)

Oh well.. Since I been with her, I can use all the crayons in the BIG box, when I color in the daffy duck and goofy coloring book. That dry-poke gave me inspiration.

Not your fault David. How could you know...

That two timing BITCH !

Crescent said I was her MAC-Daddy homo-sapian stud. (I'm NOT BI-sapein) She said she'd be MY Baby's MOMMA, 60 times over. <MEANING top on her>

Now I gotta put up with her 'X' talking shit on this show, in my neighborhood.
(wondered where she got that number)

Oh well.. Since I been with her, I can use all the crayons in the BIG box, when I color in the daffy duck and goofy coloring book. That dry-poke gave me inspiration.

Not your fault David. How could you know...

OK, I went to far... <GRIN>Not nice to make fun of phyco-drama

His wife has already debunked him <FOR all us>( love, honor and obey(?))
By her actions (divorced, but living in the house with him) I think she is telling us that he is an eccentric, artistic but tolerable fabrication of a man who she tolerates, but does not believe. His art is an effort to fabricate evidence that he is loved unconditionally by someone and he accepts it without questions.

I wish I could find a ways to cope with my neurotic faults. He is a role model for us all. < more grins> WOW, I wrote crap twice in a row...
Nite Nite

Why not have Farah Yurdozu on the show? According to the link, she was the co-author with Huggins, not Jim Moseley.

His wife has already debunked him <FOR all us>( love, honor and obey(?))
By her actions (divorced, but living in the house with him) I think she is telling us that he is an eccentric, artistic but tolerable fabrication of a man who she tolerates, but does not believe.

Well, that's assuming a lot. It's equally possible that she wasn't up for sharing her husband with aliens.

His art is an effort to fabricate evidence that he is loved unconditionally by someone and he accepts it without questions.

I'm not sure even a trained professional would make such a definitive statement about someone else's artwork, motivations, or psyche.

Well its a little odd the vision of the bird and worms is mirrored in the myth of the phoenix, as from the ashes of the phoenix a worm is born which grows into a young phoenix. Other versions of this myth replace the worm with a egg. I kind get the impression that his guy has been dreaming.. his descriptions seem a lot like a dream. Has anyone ever smelled something in a dream?
</pre>

Gen, nice to see you here again...

Huggins is indeed a very nice man, but I don't buy a word of his story, and the reason should be obvious to anyone who actually listened to the episode. There's one key question I asked him - a very simple one - and his answer was the clear evidence that his experiences are NOT objectively real. When you are supposedly involved in intimate sexual relations with someone over a period of many years, you notice how they smell. End of story. Forget all of the other many fallacies of his claims - he never asked them what they heck was going on, he never expressed remorse for not having more access to his many children (yet he claims that he had some sort of severe emotional response to the idea of one of his alien children dying? But he didn't care about the other 59 that he never saw?), he never questioned anything about what they were doing to him - all of that is almost moot, to say that he didn't remember what she smelled like, that's the key. And don't even get me started on the nonsense about him teaching the other two beings how to kiss - romantically - with no tongue. For chrissakes...

dB

Listening to this interview, i am puzzled with some of the details and answers given by David Huggins. His memories are so vague and that troubles me. I am a firm believer, if you cannot remember from the day your experience happened, then maybe your experience is not real or corrupted somehow.
When the sexual questions were asked, David seemed unable to answer them. One question was, could you feel a tongue when you kissed the women? He could not answer that, and that to me is very odd. Did she have a smell? He could not answer that either.

Well, David has told a story, he said he is still in contact with these beings. Get a picture, some videos of them, ask some questions, verify your story. Personally if it was me in contact with other beings, i would try to do just that.

Listening to this interview, i am puzzled with some of the details and answers given by David Huggins. His memories are so vague and that troubles me. I am a firm believer, if you cannot remember from the day your experience happened, then maybe your experience is not real or corrupted somehow.
When the sexual questions were asked, David seemed unable to answer them. One question was, could you feel a tongue when you kissed the women? He could not answer that, and that to me is very odd. Did she have a smell? He could not answer that either.

Well, David has told a story, he said he is still in contact with these beings. Get a picture, some videos of them, ask some questions, verify your story. Personally if it was me in contact with other beings, i would try to do just that.
You are seizing on some of the main concerns that arose from what Huggins said. :)

Agree with David on this, don't buy a word of it. He sounded like he was making it up as he goes along. Have not listened to the whole ep but would like to know if he was ever diagnosed with schizophrenia or psychotic disorder or some other mental disease. He was totally unemotional about this lifelong ordeal. It all sounded like a dream sequence but certainly not genuine. I don't know how Mossely got roped into believing this guy.

Gen, nice to see you here again...

Huggins is indeed a very nice man, but I don't buy a word of his story, and the reason should be obvious to anyone who actually listened to the episode. There's one key question I asked him - a very simple one - and his answer was the clear evidence that his experiences are NOT objectively real. When you are supposedly involved in intimate sexual relations with someone over a period of many years, you notice how they smell. End of story. Forget all of the other many fallacies of his claims - he never asked them what they heck was going on, he never expressed remorse for not having more access to his many children (yet he claims that he had some sort of severe emotional response to the idea of one of his alien children dying? But he didn't care about the other 59 that he never saw?), he never questioned anything about what they were doing to him - all of that is almost moot, to say that he didn't remember what she smelled like, that's the key. And don't even get me started on the nonsense about him teaching the other two beings how to kiss - romantically - with no tongue. For chrissakes...

dB
It sounds to me like his purported experiences were entirely non-physical and within a dream state. Possibly a fantasy or delusion within a series of lucid dream states.

What it reminded me of are very lucid dreams I've had where I've had sex with women in the lucid dream state. You don't feel wetness, and there is no smell, but you do feel physical sexual sensations while thrusting / etc. And his remark of "it felt smooth" does match that type of experience. I even recall once, during one of these lucid dreams, the woman injured me down there, and I screamed in pain and the pain was very real, and when I awoke, I felt that same intense pain for like 3 or 4 seconds upon waking, then it stopped abruptly.

Those experiences of sex in lucid dreaming are what immediately came to my mind upon hearing his remarking of having sexual sensations, but no wetness or smell, and the "it felt smooth" remark.

Maybe he slips in and out of the lucid dream state, and has realistic imaginative fantasies? I don't know if there is a condition like that or not. Just speculation.

No one else has seen or noticed anything he claims to have experienced while they were around him, no independent eyewitnesses, which further suggests it may be within his own mind.

Agree with David on this, don't buy a word of it. He sounded like he was making it up as he goes along. Have not listened to the whole ep but would like to know if he was ever diagnosed with schizophrenia or psychotic disorder or some other mental disease. He was totally unemotional about this lifelong ordeal. It all sounded like a dream sequence but certainly not genuine. I don't know how Mossely got roped into believing this guy.

Well that is a possibility we can not ignore. There was other parts of the story that i found interesting. Very little fear was shown, yet he was confronted with a species that was very insect like, Now if i saw something like that' i be very frightened and think any normal human being would.

David Huggins said he saw a women, with a small being, and he said to the small being is that your mother.Now if this small being looked different to the human looking women, is that really a normal question to ask?

Now here is a really strange element... David said the wall opened' a women entered and she told David your baby is dieing, David' what? show me my baby.. Here is where it got interesting, David said, she showed him the baby. Was this in the room or elsewhere? i am confused.

She held it up, and David said do not hold my baby that way/ again is this in his room or elsewhere.

Then David said then, i want to see my baby/ i want to go there... but he had already seen the baby in his room? he said he fell on the bed i think' and he was suddenly there.

My impression from listening to him was' that he had already seen his baby when she arrived through the wall, but when he arrived in the alien world it was a total different experience.

I see other faults, but how many do you need to put down and write about really?

I have spoken to David Huggins many times on the phone. We have never met in person, but I consider him a friend.

He has told me about his experiences first hand, and he's occasionally told the same story twice. He doesn't waver, if he tells the same story, he tells it the same. ANd if I ask a question he can't answere he won't make anything up to please me. He'll simply say, "I don't remember." Or, I don't know."

He has told me plenty of stories of an intense sexual nature, and he shares them in a way that is so unemotional and candid, that it leaves me perplexed.

He has shared some stories that lead me to believe his wild claims. Those stories are much more "normal" in their content, and they seem to fit a pattern of the contact experience.

David Huggins is a very nice man, that's certainly true.

He has a very simple way that he presents himself. I realize that may come off as naive, and that comes thru during the interview. David Biedny and I communicated recently about David Huggins, and David Biedney asked me if he would be a good guest for the Paracast. I told him that I thought he might be a poor fit for the format of the show. That calm and nieve tone of Mr. Huggins might come across in a way that could set him up as an easy target as a guest.

That said, I thought David and Gene were really great given the bizarre nature of his claims. I'm glad they had him on the show.

This exceedingly strange subject, all of it - the whole paranormal grab bag. Even the "mellow" stuff is a challenge to try to comprehend. And David Huggins is at the far end of this already bizarre continuum.

It is asking a LOT to believe his story, due to the sensationalistic details. But, I really feel it is important that we LOOK at his experiences. Remaining objective is damn near impossible (and I am NOT objective, because I consider Mr. Huggins as a friend).

Also - To those who question David Huggins memories of his events, I encourage you to seek out his book. There are color reproductions of 66 paintings, and they are very detailed and exceedingly strange. These paintings certainly give some credence to his memories. At least to me. He has spoken to me at length about the creative process behind these paintings, how he get inspired, and how he works to visualize his memories, fascinating stuff, at least to me.

Mike Clelland

Back