• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters Blog

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Days of Future Passed ...

I've decided to make periodic notes when I've done a new blog posting .. and hey!, your lucky .. here is a new one titled Days of Future Passed. It is some rambling on about the Dark Matters show and the best of UFOs Tonite which I have been uploading here. Also ... Pictures! Yea ... everybody loves pictures. Hell, I figure if I write it you may as well read it ... right? :D Go to

Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! ! and find out what I've had to say. And then you could leave a note there or here ... whatever. Providing you felt the need to comment of course. Now, on with the show ..... ::)

I could only spend a couple minutes reading, the black background and white lettering has left me with mucho after-image! and a bit of dizziness. other than that, it looked interesting. thanks for the link.:cool:

Back