• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Daniel Sheehan

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
I was wondering what everyone's take on Daniel Sheehan is.

I saw his lecture at the X-Conference last year and enjoyed it. He has a unique background between his law career and his involvement in Carter's UFO investigation attempt. Also, his New Paradigm Institute sounds like a very interesting think-tank.

At one point in 1977, he was asked to prepare a report for SETI regarding the theological implications of the discovery of an ET civilization. In preparation, he was given access to classified Blue Book files and actually traced icons or symbols from a photo of a crashed UFO recovery scene. (A detailed account is here)

However, as far as I know, he has never shown these symbols nor given them to anyone for analysis. For someone who has seen firsthand a photo of a USAF UFO recovery in progress, he seems awfully content with just keeping his tracings of alien symbols stored away in his personal files.

It's just another example of the field being more confusing than the phenomena.

-todd.

I heard him on C2C where thankfully they had a capable interview ( Mr. Knapp ). He dropped some bombs, seemed legit. He is on the top of my list of guests I would like to see appear on the show.

Also he mentioned that he has been speaking with people in the Presidential race re: disclosure. I think it was exclusively with John Edwards group. I wonder if he will get involved when Obama becomes president. ?

His story is one of the most fascinating ones I have heard. But your right why had he not shown those symbols and whats his hold up on it? Talk about a guy who had friends in high places. Being asked by Carter to do such a task is not something average people are able to do

I also saw sheehan at the x conference and thought he was one of the best speakers, my type of guy.

Obviously an extremely intelligent guy, I enjoyed his talk very much, it was almost the type of talk you'd hear in the sociology department at a progressive college or something. Regarding his credibility, I find him very credible but since Sheehan is so liberal (just do a google or wiki search and you'll see) and 'new agey' based on his talk, his work would not have as much influence on the more nuts and bolts right wing military crowd, but that's just my opinion. I've very liberal so I enjoyed hearing his views and sociological predications of the future.

I think he would be a great guest and he strikes me as the type of guy who could orchestrate another 'Disclosure Project' type of event with both his connections and his personality and talents. If he is talking with Edwards and others about the UFO issue I think that's great. I do think Sheehan would probably makes some leaps regarding the nature of the UFO issue that someone like Dave Biedny would not be willing to swallow, but that's just speculation based on the talk he gave at the X conference where he discussed the new agey impact UFO's could have on our culture.

Bring on Sheehan!! I'm looking forward to the upcoming April X Conference as well.....

Back