• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Danger of UFO's around airports flight paths

Kered

Paranormal Novice
Hi to all,

I am growing increasingly concerned about the incidence of UFO's around airports and air lanes, where collisions with and or emergancy action on behalf of flight crews to avoid these craft seem to be on the increase.

On previous threads I have surmised what might be the "MO" behind the behaviours UFO BT’s exhibit, notably an advanced but possibly limited artificial intelligence, if correct then it may go some way to explain incidents where an aircraft typically on its glide path into an airport, has "invoked "an encounter with a BT, which is not always seen (cloaked?) until the last moment of the encounter.

It may be that the BT seems to have "interpreted" the oncoming aircraft as displaying an aggressive behaviour, resulting in a directed near miss - to the flight crews obvious surprisehorror - as the craft becomes visible, invariably leaving the aircraft itself devoid of some aspect of it’s operational functionality, whether deliberate or as an after effect of the UFO's energy field propulsion system e.g. typically to it's electronic based systems.

I would also maintain that these type of encounters may also be propagated by a lack of seriousness re: disclosure by relevant organisations and governments, to the presence of extra terrestrial visitations, to the extent that if an incident does result in possible loss of life then I believe there is a strong legal basis for said institutions being culpable (negligent) for that tragedy having unfolded in such a tragic manner.

In the absence of official recognition I would also recommend forums such as these with the implications of such encounters to be made known to all aviation workers, plus an active support network for air crews when reporting said encounters.
As organisational cultural compliance is a reflection of it's time then this paradigm shift (context) is long overdue.
I hope you all agree ?
:frown:

Back