1. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Credible

Discussion in 'UFO Contactees' started by jeff.oram, Nov 1, 2015.

1. jeff.oram

jeff.oram Skilled Investigator

I listened to Travis Walton retell the story of his abduction and I gotta tell you, it's the best case I've ever heard. His current opinion about what happened that day is very interesting... the craft generated a huge static charge and that his proximity to it caused it to ground through him. He was taken away so he could be saved and then let go when he was stable 5 days later. There's no way 7 people had the same delusion. This happened.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

mike and Constance like this.
  2. Thomas R Morrison

Thomas R Morrison Paranormal Adept

He always sounded legit to me too. And there have been other cases of close proximity with levitating craft that exhibited a high static charge - it may have been Ray Stanford who described a close overhead ufo that made his hair stand up in cycles, but I've been listening to so many old episodes that I may be getting mixed up about who reported this particular event.

I was also intrigued by the apparently military connection that Travis reported - the humans who led him off the ship in his dazed and confused state.

Hopefully the next person who has this kind of experience will have a smartphone and get some shots of the craft inside and out. I'd love to know what the inside of a ufo looks like.

3. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    Credible? I suppose I should point you to our short article that provides an alternative point of view ( full version browser required ) Topics In Ufology - Travis Walton

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  4. Goggs Mackay

Goggs Mackay Administrator Staff Member

Engineer
    I definitely lean on thinking the Walton case is true.

mike likes this.
  5. Azz7092

Azz7092 Paranormal Adept

I'm with you there mate definitely has some truth better than most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mulvaney

Mulvaney Paranormal Adept

Home Page:
    I am doubtful. But it's a good story so perhaps that is enough without trying to decide if it is true.